The Fall of the Star

Time Skip
(If You Want to Know What Happened in the Last Test, Read the Comic >u<)

Rak and Y/N didn’t Follow the Last Test, because They Already Passed with Their Point.
Y/N Even Get the Highest Point in Both Position.
Rachel Get Wound in the Last Test and She Lose the Ability to Walk
Khun and Rak Get Worried because Bam Might Lose His Will to Going Up the Tower after Find Rachel
When Khun and Rak Talk in Their Room, There’s Knock on the Door.

“I’ll be Her Legs”
What Bam Said Stratled Khun and Rak, They Never Though that Bam would Go that Far for Rachel.
“I Don’t Know What It Looks like, the Star She Like to See, but if That’s What She Want, then I’ll Keep Climbing Up the Tower to Make It True, but I’m not as Strong or Smart like You Guys, so if You don’t Mind, Would You Help Me, I Don’t Know How You Guys Would See This, but for Me You are My precious Friend and I Want to Go Up with You” Bam Hanged His Head and Ask Them.
“I Do, I’ll Go with You, Wherever You Want, I’ll Make It Come True” 
“Y/N!” 
Bam turn around and Shock, because Out of Nowhere, Y/N is already Beside Him, Circling Her Arm on His Shoulder and Smile at Him.
Not Just Bam, Khun and Rak also Stratled because of Her Sudden Appereance.
“What..!! is it That Much You Guys Miss Me, so the Cat Bite Your Tongue?” Y/N Smirk at Khun.
“Tch” Khun keep His Smile.
“If That’s the Case, I’ll Escort You with the Evil and Sneaky Way” Khun Gaze Full of Determined to Bam.
“Thank You” Bam Said, He Feel so Greatfull and Happy at the Same time, because Y/N is Come Back.
“Don’t Thank First, We aren’t Success Yet, beside, We couldn’t Sure that His Plan is Going to Work” Y/N Hugged Bam Closer, While Glance at Khun Suspicious.
“Hey, How You Guys Dare to Ignore Me!”
Every Eyes turn to Rak. Bam and Y/N looked at Him Amazed.
“What is This Toy, Mr Khun?” Bam Ask still looked at Rak.
“It’s so Cute” Y/N Stroking the Top of Rak Head and Scratching Gently His Neck.
Rak Feel It Comfortable, and He almost Close His Eyes Enjoyed It, but Suddenly He Scream “ How Dare You, Petting Me, I’m the Incredible Rak”
“Mr.Rak!!” Bam and Y/N said in Unison.

Bam, Khun, Rak and Y/N Sit Together in Khun’s Room. Reuniting and Talk about Their Next Plan. Bam and Khun Sit on the Floor, while Y/N Sit on the Bed while Put Mr. Rak on Her Lap and Hugged Him from Back. Strangely Rak Let Her.
“So Strangely, but the Crocodile, and Evil Girl has already Passed the Test” 
Khun Said, Make Rak Angry “What You Mean Strangely!”
“Dont Worry Mr. Rak, He just Jealous” She Wispered It, but Khun could Hear It and He Send a Death Glare to Her. She Quickly Hide behind Rak.
Khun sighed “You and Me, Bam, have Enough Point to passed the Test, the Only Problem is for Rachel, We have to Make Sure, She Passess the Next Test, and to Make It to Happened, Bam, You have to Get Stronger, not just for Rachel, but that’s what It Need to Climb Up the Tower”
“I Understand” Bam Nodding His Head.
“Right Now, We didn’t Know Yet, What is the Next Test, but I Think, I could Work Out Something to Gather Information, so Right Now, Let’s Gather the People We Trust to make a Bigger Team”
They Exiting Khun’s Room “The Announcement is at 7 O’Clock, It’s 6 Hour Left, Let’s Conquer Evankhell’s Hell” Khun Said, Determined Showed in Every Each of Their Eyes.

In that 6 Hours, Bam and Y/N try to Gather as Many People, who Want to Join Them, while Khun Meet with Mr. Lero ro, trying to Asking another Method to make Rachel Could Go to the Next Test.

The Announcement time Come. Every Name is Showed in the Screen, for a Second All Eyes Wide Open, Cause on the Screen Showed that Y/N already Passed Evankhell Hell Floor. Even Her Teammates Looks Shock at Her.
“So, as You Could See, Miss Y/N is Already Passed This Floor, Her Point is Beyond Our Expectation, so She Can Proceed to the Next Floor Immediately”  Hansung Yu Giving an Announcement.
Y/N Standing Up and Said “I’ll Stay with My Teammates”
Everybody Looked at Her, some Looked said *She Must be Lost Her Mind* some said *She is Amazing*.