It's Time

Kaiser POV

“Who are You?!”

“I’m a Courier!”

“Who Send You ?!”

“My Answer depend on How You Answer Mine”

I furrowing My brow.

“Who are You??” She Asking back.

“Kaiser!” strangely I answer Her obidiently.

“I’m Sorry… I didn’t give a Right Question, Let Me Repeat it, What’s Your Name ??!”

“I’ve Told You, Kaiser!”

She shook Her Head.

“Kaiser is the Name You used when You Entering This Station and Conquer it, My Question is… WHAT YOUR REAL NAME”

My Eyes widen, I Try to Calm Myself “Why I should Answer that Question?!”

“Because Kaiser, The Packet I Bring is a Letter from the Gray Family the Branch of Lo Po Bia Family ”

My Eyes widen if that Possible, even I Feel it almost Fall Out
With a Calm Smile She said “Did I Get Your Attention Now ??!”

“Why I should Trust You?!”

“You don’t have to, but if that’s what You Choose then I’m useless here, I’d take My Leave Now!!” She bow Her Head and turn around.

I make a Move and blocking Her way. I Raise a Sword and put the Tip of it on Her Neck. I was Surprised when She Look at me with Smile.

“I just Need to take the Letter from Your Dead Body!!”

“I have a Faith that You’re a Noble and Respectfull Lady, but I’m afraid that I Think too High of You, Sorry to Dissapointed You, the Letter is Not with Me, You don’t have to Kill Me to proofing it, You can Check on Me!”

“If the Letter is Not with You, then Why are You Come ??!”

“I Came with a Spesific Order, to Give a Question before I Give the Letter to You”

“ Questions??!”

“Yes, so Lady Kaiser, would You willing to Cooperate with Me and Answer My Question!” She give a Close Eyes Smile.

I pull down My Sword. Hate to Admit, I don’t have any other option rather than Do as She Said, Only Alphine that Know about My Past, and regarding the Fact that She didn’t Giving a Word about a Stranger that Digging My Past, it indicate that the Courier Hear My Past from other Source, and for Now, it would be Best to See where this might be Flow…

“How Wise to Hide the Letter!” I walking passing Her.

“It was Never too much to take a Precaution, if I didn’t Do it, I might had losed My Head a Long Time ago!” She cuckled

Her Laugh suddenly Stop and She firmly look at Me.

“Now, would You Answer My Question, What’s Your Name??!”

I look inside Her unwavering Eyes. It’s so Strange for someone who didn’t Feel Fear to Stand before Me and yet a Smile Never Leave Her Lips.

“I don’t Know !” I Answer Short, Not because I don’t Want to Answer Her, it just it was too long for Me to Not Using it nor being called by My Own Name that make Me Forgot about it.

She furrow Her Brow “How Strange… Well I’m Not the One who could Said anything about it… I was supposed to give the Letter to a Certain someone… I’m Not sure that I could give it to You!!” She Look Thinking Hard.