Wake up Call

BBRRRUUUUAAKKK

The Door Fly through the Room with Loud Sound.

Bam and Everyone Eyes Widening in Shock, when They Saw Endorsi’s Body Laying on the Floor with Wound All over Her Body. The Blood Splatter on some Place of the Room.

Beside of the Unconsious Princess Jahad. Stand Straight a Girl with a Butterfly Mask, Look back to People who Stare at Her in Question.

*COUGH COUGH*

Everyone turn Their Gaze back to Endorsi.

“Miss Endorsi!!” Bam Run toward Her, the Other Trailling behind.

On the Contrary, Y/N turn around and Walk Casually toward the Door.

“WAIT!!” 

Her Step Halt when Bam Call for Her. Lazily She turn and look down at Him, while He Hug Endorsi’s Body.

“What Happen??” Bam Ask. Gaze fixed on Y/N.

She look back at Him and the Room turn into a Heavy Silent. Just take a Small Breath is Hard for Everyone else at that Room.

“Is that More Important than Treating Her??” Y/N Answer while pointing Her Head toward Endorsi.

“But if You Want to Know!” She Continue “It just as You See, I Beat Her!” She Talk so Easily as if What She had done is as Simple as Blinking Eyes.

“I’m Not going to Run, Whoever Want to Take Revenge, I’m going to Face whoever it is, Now!” She Turn and Waving to People behind Her.

Silently Bam Carry Endorsi Bridal Style.

“Bam ??!”

Ignoring Everyone Eyes and even the Call from Khun, He Bring Her to Other Room to get a Treathment.

“How is She??” Bam Ask Yuri.

“Not so Good!” Her Expression emphasized Her Word about Endorsi’s Condition and make Bam Worried more.

“Bone Fracture, Stab Wound, Bruise, just a Little punch and She will Lose Her Life, did Anyone going to Explain to Me, What’s had happened??”

“I’m Sorry!” is the Only Word that able to come out from Him.

“What ??.. Why You…. HEY..BAM!!”

Bam just Leave after Nod His Head slightly.

Y/N Look at the Shield in Her Hand and Smile.

“Do You have to do that Far??”

She look up to the Man that had giving Her the Shield.

“What are You Talking Mr. Khun, isn’t that what You Ask Me, to Fight with Her, Aah, I’m Sorry, I Forgot that All of You Come from Other Part of the World from Me, because in My World, Fight Mean Life or Die!” She Strooking Her chin “I’ll keep that in My Mind to Play Soft with All of You Next Time, Thanks for the Shield!” She Smile and Waving at Him.

He just Stare at Her Back.

“What I’ve had done?” Khun Scratching His Hair in Frustation “I just Want to Observe Her Fighting Style to make sure One thing, but Why it Come to This?”

“Princess, are You Sure, You’re going to Use it??” Evan look at Yuri’s Hand that Hold the Pill.

“Do You have other Option??” Yuri Stare at the Pill while Answering Evan.

“Beside, I Think She is Not a Bad Girl!”

“You Do Remember what She had Done, don’t You!”