Nightmare

AUTHOR NOTE
I Skipped Many Part, in the Manhwa
And Absolutely Change It, Especially in a Part, Where Bam Meet Rachel, to Connect It with the Reader ( I Apologize for the Manhwa Reader)
(Bowed Head Deeply)
I Hope, that the Change I Make is Good Enough to Redeem It (Crossing Finger)
so as Always, I'm Waiting for What You Think about this Chapter
Thanks and Enjoyed

“I’m so Sick of This....I don’t Want to Play Anymore....Let’s Get This Over With...Mr.Vi..O...Le”
Y/N Gaze Stern, Her Voice Calm but Firm, Her Hands Clutching the Sword that should be Directed to Bam Neck

Y/N POV

*TING*
The Sound, Indicating that Lift has Arrived at a Specified Place... Rings, I’m Stood in the Back of the Lift and Looked Toward the Open Door. I’m Narrowing My Sight

'This is not the Floor that I wanted ... just, Quickly Close the Door Back’

Finally I've Arrived at Train City, I was Supposed to Go to the Resident Area, but when I Pressed the Button. The Lift didn't Want to Open. I Pressed a Couple of Time and Harder Everytime, but It Still didn't Want to Budge. So I Punch The Button, and Shockedly It Open, but the Button that Show Entrance Area Pressed, so at least I Entering It First and Pressed the Resident area Next, because the Resident Area is One Floor, Above the Entrance Area. Beside I was Late, Far Behind the Schedule, so I Think Everbody will Get Worried.

'Whould They?'

“I've Decided to make You My Enemy, You Hear It!” I Shout at the Empty Lift and Give Nasty Looks.
I’m going to Press the Next Floor, when I See a Glimps of Ran Team, I Tilted My Head and take a Step Toward the Open Door.
“Guys?”
They Turned around and Surprised Seeing Me. “Y/N?”
I Smiled “It’s Indeed You Guys” I Out of the Lift and Walking Closer to Them.
“Why are You All here? is it Possible, that You also Framed by the Lift?” I Ask Seriously.
“What are You Talking about, You still Love to Day Dreaming aren’t You?”
“Ah Miss Xia Xia, You looks Great” I Smirk at Her.
“Ran Pushed the Button, so Here We are” Mr. Nobic Said.
“Aaaah...!” I Nodding My Head.

“Go Back!”
I turned around to the Voice and See a Man Standing Accross Us.
“Who is That?” I looked at Mr. Nobic
“It’s Looks like, He’s some Kind of Gate Keeper, He was Ordering Us to Go Back”
“Why?” I asked
“Because, Now is not the Time...Yet...That’s What He Said” Beta Added.
I Nodding “Then, We should Leave....I’m Sorry for the Disturbance Sir!” I Yelled at Him and Bowed My Head and Going to turn around.
“Are You Crazy, You’re Going to Do as that Thing Say..Tch...You are More Cowardly than I Thought”
“Ran!” Mr. Nobic Warn Him.
I Sighed “did You not Hear what It Said, It Said it is not the Time...Yet... so We Wait, after all, There's No Other Regular Here, it Proves, this Place is not Supposed to be On the Go. So ...”
My Word was Cut off, and Ran even didn’t looked at Me, instead He Sternly Gaze at the Gate Keeper.
“I don’t Know Why You Protect that Door and if, the Only Way to get Past It, is to Wait, We will Wait, but First I Need to Move You Away, Cause You Pissing Me off!”
“Hey Guys, Shouldn’t You Need to Stop Him” I looked at the Other, and Hope Someone might Stop Ran, but the other seems as Excited as Ran to Pick Up a fight with the Gate Keeper.
“Hey...Hey...Hey!” I Sweatdropped.

I looked at the Gate Keeper and He already Prepared a Sword Like Shinsu, Separated it into Several and Aimed It at Us. I Jumped High and Clawed My Hand in the Upper Wall and Hanged like a Wall Climber. I looked Down and See Everybody Save.
“Where is Y/N?” Mr. Nobic looking for Me.
“Right Here!” I Shout and Waving My Hands.
Everybody looked up and Sweatdrop “What are You Doing Up There?” Mr. Nobic Cuckled.
“Dodging” I Said Casually.
“Is That Necessary to Dodge that Far?” Mis Xia feel Annoyed
“I don’t Want to Ruin My Clothes” I Smiled.