Another Teammates

AUTHOR NOTE
I Apologize if There's too Many Time Skip
It is Confusing? Maybe It'll to Random for People Who didn't Read the Comic. That's Way I Suggest You Read the Comic  >●< ....m>¤<m
I Might Edited This Chapter, if too Confusing.
If Not I'll Proceed.
So Fell Free to Write What You Think in Comment or Message Me.
Thanks and Enjoyed.

“Untill When, You’re Going to Keep Blame Yourself”
Y/N Ignored Her Master and Giving Her Back to Him
“It’s Not Your Fault, You Know That, You Don’t Have a Choice”
“I don’t Know What You’re Talking about Master”
“So Finally You’re Willing to Talk with Me”
She Sighed and Finally Looked at Her Master, Who Sit while Crossing His Feet and Blow His Smoke
“Why You didn’t Said Anything to Him?” He Ask
“Like What?”
“I Don’t Know, Maybe Trying to Explain It to Him” He try giving Suggestion.
“It Won’t Make a Change, that I’m the Part of the Organization that Grabbed Him Away from His Friend, from His Dream, from His Love...” She Whispered the Last Part.
“That Girl Choice to Pushed Him, There’s Nothing to Do with You, That’s the Girl Choice, Beside He Should Thanks to You, There’s an Error in Pick Up Plan, and He Almost Die, but You Jumped Together with Him, and because of that He Save”
“You’re just a Little Girl, Y/N, Eventhough You have Great Ability, You Won’t Stand Againts this Organization, You’ve Do What You Can, to Keep Him Save....Are You Afraid??...I Believed, It’ll Easier to Accept the Fact that He Hate You and Closed You’re Heart like Now, than Try to Open Your Heart, try to Explain, Only to be Let Down, that no matter what you're saying He could no longer Trust you and Hate You, I'm sure it will be More Painful” He Watched Her Closely.
“I Can Bear that Pain, but....I Cann’t Stand the Thought that I Might Lose Him because of My Weakness, I’ve Told You that I’ll Do Whatever You Order Me...and I’ll Become Whoever You Want Me to Be but....Let Me Stay By His Side......I’ll be His Shield and His Sword.....and for that I’ll Become Stronger....There’s No Time for think about Feeling”
“Don’t You Think, He Would be Thrilled and Flattered to Hear what You Say” He try to Cheer Her Up.
“I Didn’t Do it to get Praise from Him, I Don’t even Care if He Hates Me, all I Wanted was to Protect Him and to See His Smile Again” She Smiled Gently.
“Did You Hear That?”
She Looked at Him, But Apparently He Didn’t Talk to Her, She Followed His Gaze and from Behind Her, Bam Emerged from the Darkness. Her eyes Wide with Shock. She Turn around and Sternly Gaze at Her Master. 
“What!... You Make Me Worried, You Only 11 Years Old and You Already Destroy, What...Robot with Level 90” He Shakking His Head and Looked around at The Mess, A Piece of Robot Shattered Around the Cave. “Good Luck” He Patted Her Head and Walking Away. Leave Her with Bam.
Her Body Stiff, She Never Showed any Fear, even when She Facing the Though Enemy, but Now, Bam Walking Closer to Her, Her Heart Thump Loudly that Blocking Her Hearing, She Clenched Her Fist and Gulped Hard.
Bam Stoping in front of Her, She Hanged Her Head Low, She was too Afraid to Looked at His Face.
“Do You Hate Me?”
“What!No!” She Snapped Up Her Head and Looked at Him, Shocked by His Question.
“It’s A Relieved, I Thought You Hate Me, When You Ignored Me, but It’s Good that You’re Not” Bam Smile Gently.
His Smile Crushed Her Heart, She Unconsiously Grabbed His Arm and Came Closer “I’m Sorry...I’m Sorry...Bam”
“It’s Not Your Fault!” Bam Voice Sounds so Warm.
“You Know! before I Woking Up, I Keep Dreaming the Scene, Where Rachel Pushed Me, but....What is Really Wake Me Up is Your Voice!”
“Your Voice that Keep Calling My Name...and Your Hand that Reached Out to Me...and the Warm You Gave, when You Embrace Me in that Darkness...that Keep Me Alive...Why...Why You go so Far for Me”
She Smiled “I Don’t Know, Maybe It’s the Same Reason, Why You Want to Do All That for Rachel, Maybe We are just *Stupid* or Maybe We are so Alike Cause We are *One Soul in Two Body*” She Giggled.
“I Know, I Maybe Asking too Much, but Could You Stay by My Side?” He Grabbed Her Both Hands and Squeezed It Gently, while Looked at Her Closely.
“Stupid, You don’t Have to Ask!” She Smiled, a Tears Pricked in the Corner of Her Eyes, She Feel so Relieved.
“I Won’t Forgive You if You Leave Me!” Bam Voice Stern.
“Than Listen to Me Carefully, Mr Bam, I Don’t Care, If It’s into the Deepest and the Darkest Place in the Hell, Even You Kick Me, I’ll Keep Clinging to You, so be Prepared” She Grin.
*She is the one who’ll follow you even into the Deepest and the Darkest Place in the Hell*
The Administrator Word Come Back to Him, It’s Not Rachel, It Never be Her, it’s Y/N.
Suddenly She Hugged Him Tightly, Bam Shocked “Y-Y/N”
“I Miss You Bam”
Bam Smiled and Hugged Her Back, Right Now, They Only Have Each Other. No Matter What Happened Next. It’s Going to Be Okay, Since they Have Each Other.