Rendezvous

Somewhere in The Name Hunt Station

You sit on the Top of Big Rock beside a Large Lake while Waiting Mugi, who Strangely Leave You  behind and give You a Firm Order to Wait.

“Wait here and don’t You Dare to Leave before I come back !!” 

Not that You Complain – regarding the Danger in this Station, You Finally Feel like You could Breath Freely – It Feels Good – to Escape from the Dark, Cramped Train.

The Sun Feel Nice, the Breeze feel Relaxing, You Raised Your Hand and Stretching up. Put the Hand behind Your Back to Support Your Body while Your Foot Hang Losely. You look up while Closing Your Eyes – enjoying every Moment *Outside* You get before Comeback to the Train.

You Traill Your finger on the Mask that Covering most of all Your Face, untill beneath Your Nose. You Smirk

You start to humming and before You Realize You Sing a Song.

kore ga koi da to shirimashita kawa wo nagareru hana deshita
oikaketemo te ga todokanai usubeni no hana deshita

naite naite naku dake naite
miageru hoshizora wa mangekyou
itsuka anata ni todoku you ni
utau hyaku renka

(Hyaku Renka – Satomi Takasugi)

Suddenly….

*Ruffle….Ruffle !!*

Sound like something coming closer From the Bush Near where You Sit make You to tilt Your Head.

“Mugi ?!” You Call casually.

But No Answer… You grab Your Sword and Stand guardedly. You never expect that someone could make a Move this Close to You without You Know.

You narrowing Your gaze and focussing on  what coming out, but as Someone reveal Himself….

Your Eyes widen and immediately put down Your Sword.

*Bam !!*

‘Why… How ???’

He didn’t Say a Word and immediately halted His Move – just STOP – just Stare at You – You couldn’t Read what on His mind from His Face expression.

‘What should You Do ??!’
‘Run ??!... Mugi said to Wait !!’
‘Cast Him off… but…!!’

*THUMP…THUMP…THUMP !!!*

‘Calm down… He Cann’t possibly Know Who You are… with This Mask on !!’

“Wait!!?”

Your Eyes widen, as He Call for You, unconsiously You has turn Your Body and going to Run away… You halt Your move while still giving Him Your back…

“Please… Wait !!..Don’t Leave!!” His word Smoothly make You Melt.

‘Damn Mugi…!!’

FLASHBACK

“From All Way, We’ve to Pick this One ??!” You grumbling when You have to Entering The Name Hunt Station from the Sewer.

“They always Announce whoever entering the Entrance, It’s the Save Way !!” Mugi explain casually, while comfortly Sit on Your Shoulder.

You Sigh, but quickly change bright as You Hear the Announce above You.

“Jue Viole Grace has Entering the Name hunt Station…. !”

“They’ve Entering !!” You exclaim happily with bright Smile.