I'M BACK

AUTHOR NOTE

The Fight happen after Reader took the Pendant from Bam

and the meeting happen after Bam practice on the Rice pot, to Learn about the black hole.

Thanks and Enjoyed

“You Said what??!”

“I said, From Now on, I Command You to Stay by 25th Bam side untill Die Separate both of You!”

Your Eyes widening….

You clench Your Fist tightly. In surpress Voice..

“Because of You, I have to Let My Friend Die… Mr. Rak!!” Yoi gretted Your Teeth.

“Because of You, I have to Take the Most Important Thing from Bam right from His Grip and Destroy it in front of His Eyes!!”

“Because of You I have to Let Him to Kill Me… And because of You He have to Shouldering All Death of His Friend!!... It’s All because Of YOU!!!”

He look at Me with Casuall Look “So what ??!”

I don’t Believe by His Repply… is He Joking.. 

“Do You ever Count How Many Enemy You’ve been Killing… All Live that being thrown for You to Climb???... You never Mourn for Them, not even a slightest bit that You Think about Them… is that because They are on the Opposite way from You… because They are on Your way so You have to get rid of Them… if It’s Okay for Them to Die… Then Why Not for Your Friend!!”

“If You Think You could Get Everything in this Tower without Sacrifice Anything than You Better Stop here and Giving up… if Bam couldn’t Handle the Death for just One or Two of His Friend than He should Forget His Ambition!!”

“Did You just Said the Death for just One or Two of His Friend… That was Human’s Life You’ve been Talking about!!”

“Then what??!”

His Casuall Answer just make My anger boiled inside of Me, it’s only need a single blow to make Me Explode. 

“It has been explained when You Entering the Tower every Test had an equall weight with The Wish… Feeling is Unrevelant… You don’t Need that… Feeling just clouding Your Judgement… Bam is a God, and God shouldn’t have One sided Feeling… All of You just pampered Him too much… Pain, Despair and His Fall to the Pit of the Darkness is Necessary to make Him Stronger… We don’t Need a Kind, unstable, Spoiled Kid as a God… We Need to Shapping Him to be a Better Version of Him… to be someone who worth to be Call *God!*

“Y/N STOP!!” Mugi Shout is too Late, You’ve seated out Your Sword and Swing it toward Ahjussi.

“ You make Me Sick!!” 

Smile never ceased away from His Lips, eventhough You Attacking Him with All You’ve Got, yet even not a single Sweat fall from Him.

You pant Hard.

“Is that All You’ve Got, Come on Y/N, don’t Dissapoint Me!” He grin.

“AAACCCHHHH!!!” 

“Good Girl, Come on, Show Me who You are!!”

“Is it Fun for You to Playing with Someone else Life??!”

“Off course it is, You don’t Know How Hard is it to Find a Unbreakable Puppet!” He Smirk.

“You’ve Made Him to Kill Me, You Know How Painfull that was for Bam ??!!”

“But You’re Not Dead, so There’s No Problem, He should be Happy to See You!!”