Before The Floor of the Dead

Months before the Floor of the Dead

Y/N stare at her palm. She curling it up as if she hold a ball inside her palm and stare at it as if her stare could make a hole in her palm.
Mugi sit before her and yawning “do you know how ridiculous you look now”
She look up at mugi and narrowing her gaze “ who do you think that ordering me to do this ridiculous thing” she sound annoyed and off course she will get annoyed. One day mugi say that she have to start to learn absorbing shinsu and then make one by himself. In simple words mugi want her to make Bang. But not like Bam, she didn’t learning or absorbing shinsu from others attack but from nothing. Like how the god of guardian gathering shinsu around him and able to make Bang from it. That’s what mugi want her to do.
“Mugi you do realize that I was born unaffected by shinsu right. Just because THAT MAN make me able to feel shinsu now.. it didn’t make me able to make this thing.. It’s IMPOSSIBLE . IT'S LIKE YOU ASK HUMAN TO HOLD A SUN IN THEIR HAND.. YOU WILL KILL ME!!”
She shout and throw herself to the floor. Her back on the floor facing up with each arms on the side of her body
One day suddenly their master..that mysterious man say that Y/N need to learn how to use shinsu. And that’s how Y/N end up here learning the most impossible thing.
Mugi sigh and walk closer “He has explain it to you right”
“It didn’t make me understand what he want from me nor make it easy for me to do what he want me to do..why suddenly he want me to learn to feel shinsu and used it….out of blue” she sigh
“Everything in this tower made by shinsu..the sun, air, water,everything and…”
Y/N look at mugi with the look..really??... “Mugi repeating what he say won’t make me success”
Mugi sigh and then he change into his adult human size. Y/N sit up and realize if mugi did that then it mean something important might happen.
“listen I'll make it simple..once you are irregular that’s obvious..just like Bam who can use shinsu without permission you can do too. Shinsu didn’t always form as a weapon. Like sun and air..it can’t be hold but you can feel it and not many people know it can be use as an energy for human body..for example Ha family use it to make their body stronger or for some people they used it to make themselves immortal”
Y/N eyes widened and she think it’s all start to make sense.
“People only focuss to use shinsu as weapon eventho in the fact you can use shinsu for a whole lot more important thing but human is too small..you say human won’t be able to hold sun..you are right but you are not human neither is our master. He can hold dozens of sun in his hand and use it to attack a very powerful creature in this tower and kill it but at the same time use it to make the impossible thing possible..like raising a Dead people” mugi say seriously.
Y/N blink her eyes “but why is it Soo sudden he want me to…” before she able to finish her words mugi cut it
“Y/N…you may the best fighter..FOR NOW!” he emphasize that words “but as you keep climbing you can’t be JUST THE BEST FIGHTER..you need to be THE GOD..with all abilities only God have”
Y/N pouting “I didn’t want to be a Good…it’s too much trouble and…it’s Bam who suit to be God..Not Me”
Mugi sigh and think how stubborn she is. She can be a Good and she have all the qualification to be a God and yet she reject it.
“Still if you strong you can support Bam” 
Y/N nooding “I didn’t know how to do it Mugi. To feel shinsu and use it as I like”
Mugi come closer and put his forehead on her “what are you doing mugi?”
“Just close your eyes and concentrate..I will help you”
She feel weird to be this close to mugi but she shook her head and close his eyes as mugi told him.
“Don’t think about anything and just following my voice..it may take time but I know you can do it”
Mugi help her to understand what she need to do.
Months later…Y/N sit on the floor with the brightest light in her palm. It’s like a small sun in her hand floathing dazzling in her palm. Her eyes widened and she can’t believe she finally able to make Bang. She look up and smile toward Mugi before that smile turn into a hesitation “Mugi what should I do with this?”
Mugi who look proud for a second sigh hardly. He raise his shoulder “who knows..it depend on you what you want to do wit it..you can use it as weapon or anything you want”
Y/N pouting “why you guys have to always use riddle to answer my question. Why can’t you make it simple” that light disappear from her palm.
“You can take a rest for now but don’t forget to keep practicing and make it to last longer and also decided what you want to do with that…soon we are going to arrived at death floor so prepare yourself”
Y/N sigh and she goes back to her room and take a shower. She lay down and going to sleep before her stomach growling “Aah Now I remember I haven’t eating anything since I start training with Mugi” she climbing down and goes to dining room. It’s empty..somehow she feel sad..it’s always packed with other but maybe because they getting close to death floor. People start to feel anxious. She start to eat and look at the door..usually at a time like this Khun will suddenly pop out out of nowhere but even after she finish her meal no one come. She go back to her room and surprisingly she saw Khun walking from other direction. He stop and stare at her longer than he used to. Like he try to decided something
Y/N narrowing her gaze “What?!!..you want to fight with me too?..your face saying you are looking for a trouble”
Khun smile “No I haven’t see you for a while..did you training too?”
“Well kind of…you too look different..I hear you train with Princess Yuri's guide”
“Well kind of…” Khun repeating her answer and smile wickedly.
She stop right before him. Somehow she feel much better after saw Khun. Seeing familiar face make you melancholic but off course she didn’t let that feeling last longer “whats wrong?”
Her question make Khun raise his brow “what you mean?” He ask dumbfounded.
She shrug her shoulder “I don’t know it seems something burdening your mind..it make your scary annoyed face become more annoying”
Khun look flustered before chuckled “so you now become a caring person?” He tease her.
She immediately regretting her stupid question. She should have know Khun is this kind of person “You are right I'm stupid for asking..forget it” she walk passing him.
Khun turn around and look at her back and realize how lonely it is. Both her and Bam walk a path that no one can follow. They grow Soo fast and lead to a lonely ways. Just a second Khun think it will be much better if everything is more simple like in the past. When they just a bunch of a kids who climb together. But it’s all in the past.

She walk passing her room. All adrenalin she get after making  a Bang make it hard for her to sleep. Not far before her. She saw Baro and others. She get closer without alarming them. There’s a new guy joining them. She just watch them talking when suddenly this new guy look at her and walk toward her. His gaze fixed on her make her flustered
‘what is this man want?’
“Let me draw you. You have something Soo special inside you” that man say and look at Y/N with brightest eyes.
Y/N take a step back and feel uncomfortable with that much attention
“Hey Hockney stop it. You will get yourself kill with your attitude” fortunately Baro come and drag Hockney back away from Y/N
“He just join us in this floor. He is my acquaintance. He will join with my team for the test” It’s soo funny how Baro reflexively tell her about it. More like a subordinate reported to his superior. Right after telling her all that Baro just realize how absurd his act. Why he become Soo obidient in front of her.
Y/N just let a small hum answering him before leaving them and walk back to her room
“ah right the test. I forgot. I think I can finish that now. I wont be able to sleep after all” she said and take the test by herself