Two Man

I Love Both Man that Introduce in this Chapter
JINSUNG HAH and UREK MAZINO, Especially UREK >♡<
I Hope This Chapter is Not Dissappointing.
I Try to make More Interaction between Reader and Urek but It's Hard, I Hope This Enough.
Enjoyed.

Can You Guess what the Relationship between Reader and Urek Hehehehe.

Break Time

Y/N Eyes Twitching, when Wang Nan Open the Door and His Master and Miss Hwaryung Stand in Their Apartment.

“Oh My God, You’ve Grown Beautifully” His Master Hugged Her Tightly and Hide Her in His Embrace.
He Pulled and Looked at Her Closely “You Don’t Know, How Broke My Heart, When Viole Come Alone, I thought You No Longer Want to See Me” He Grin and That make Y/N Tremble.
“I Can Explain That” She Smile Sheephesly and a Cold Sweet Fall from Her Forehead.
“Of Course You Have to, Then Excuse Me...” Her Master Pulled Her Up from the Ground and Pick Her like He Bring a Doll and Entering the Apartment.

“Master, I Can Sit by Myself” Y/N Feel Awkward when Her Master make Her to Sit On His Laps just like a Little a Girl.
“Start Explaining!” Her master Ignoring Her Complain and Watched Her Closely.
“Mr. Jinsung, Don’t You Think We are Should Introduce Ourselves First” Hwaryung Said Calmly.
“Oh, Of Course, My Name is Jinsung Hah, and I’m a FUG but I’m Not a Bad Guy, so You Guys Can Calm Down” Jinsung Smile Politely while Eating the Apple that Serve.
That Said Only make Wang Nan and Go Seng Tremble More.

“I Came to See, What Kind of Team Viole and This Girl Made, You Know, I’m Viole Martial Art Teacher, and I Want to See What Kind of Team He Gets and I’m Glad that the Team Looks So Harmonious” He Turn to Y/N and Smile, She Gulped Hard.

Suddenly Bam Stand behind Y/N, He Put His Both Hands Under Her Armpit, Then Lift Her Away From Jin Sung Lap, Y/N quite Startled with His Sudden Action, also Everybody Else.
“I was the One, Who Forbid Her to Come, because I Thinks, You Only Need Me” Bam Looked at Jinsung Sternly.
“Ah, Is That So, It’s Alright Then” Jinsung Smile, He Know that Bam Feel Annoying when Y/N Sit in His Laps, He Like to Teasing Bam.

Jinsung keep Babling, about how Wonderfull of Bam is to Wang Nan, while Bam have Lead Y/N Out to the Porch, because He was too Lazy to Hear Jinsung Babbling.
“Is That Okay Leave Them Alone?” Y/N ask while Leaned Her Back on the Breezeway and Closing Her Eyes Looking Up.
“Hmm” Bam Humming Answer Her.
He Looks at Her Closely “I’m Sorry, I Don’t Stick to the Plan”
Y/N Open Her Eyes and turn to Looked at Him, He Looked Glooming, She Put His Long Hair in Her Palm and Said “I Prefer You with Short Hair, Even with Long Hair You Looked More Misterious" She Smiled and Continue "What I Want to Say is, Whichever You decide, and You have Done until now, Strangely always Make Me Happy, The Team Where We Are Right Now, Reminds Me of Our Team in Advance, so This Time Lets Make It Right and Keep Everybody Save, is that Good Enough”.
Bam Nodding His Head.

“It’s Great Looking How Close You Both, You Always Looked so Gloom, but It’s a Good Thing that She is By Your Side Right, Bam!”
Y/N and Bam Looked at Jinsung.
“It’s Certain that there will be Complaints with the Team You Made, but I’ll Talk to Them, beside This Team is so Funny and I Always Want You to be Happy Since Our First Meet Six Years Ago” Jinsung Said when They Stand Side by Side.

Inside the Room

“Viole is an Irregular!” Wang Nan Shocked Hearing that Fact.
Hwaryung Tell Wang Nan, That’s the Reason for FUG to Choose Viole, is Because He is the Only One, that Could Kill Jahad, the King of the Tower. Because According to what Has been Said, the One Who can Kill Jahad, is Someone who Came from Beyond this Tower, Someone who Entering the Tower with Their Own Power. That’s way the Organization, Make Viole Previous Team as Guarantee, if He didn’t Want to be the Slayer Nominee and Kill Jahad, They Will Kill His Previous Teammates. Wang Nan was Furious after Hearing that.