The Mission

Long time No See
I Hope Everybody still Remember This Story
I make This Chapter Quite Long as a Apologize for the Late Update
I Like This Story but the Action Part make Me Want to Cry.
As Always, if this not Good Enough give Any Suggestion.
Thanks and Enjoyed.

Back to Hansung Yu Room

After hear the story from Mr. Quant, Hansung Yu think for a moment.

“if not mistaken there may be Things that could motivate Her” Hex, the ranker who take charge for fisherman class said

“Really, what is that?” Hansung Yu looks Curious.

“well actually, it is common knowledge that the fight between Y/N, Endorsi and Aanak was a match in waiting by many people, as it is known that Endorsi and Aanak are in tense situation regarding their title as the Daughter of Jaahad, different from Y/N who is so quiet and hide abilities very well...but after seeing the way she fought and its presence in two classes, many people are curious about herself and her ability, but during this time Y/N cleverly always avoiding to deal with these two, until a few days ago, Y/N herself who asked for the fight against Endorsi to Me, and what shocked me most is in the fight this time, Y/N ask no limitations in the use of weapons, She just gives a time limit for 15 minutes, and those who survive, Will be the winner, because I think there is nothing wrong with this and after I submit it to miss Endorsi and she did not mind, I start to prepare it”

“and why you didn’t tell me before about this?” Hansung yu looked at Hex with curious.

“it is one of the conditions to which she gave that no Ranker else should know about this match, but don’t afraid I already record it” hex give the video cassette to Mr. Hansung Yu
“so let’s see what she have?” Mr. Hansung Yu give hand signal and some ranker bring a big tv screen and video player. Mr. Hansung Yu insert the cassette and play it

In recording

There’s a big circle arena in the middle of hideous white room and on that arena stand Y/N and Endorsi face to face
“ I heard that you proposed a Battle againts Me “ Endorsi ask Y/N curious
“yes sorry for my rudeness, but I have to do it to get back Black March from Lizard Girl” Y/N bowing Her head.
“what you mean?”
“The Lizard Girl, I mean Aanak, she made the Black March as a bet, She told me if I could Beat You within 15 minutes in the actual fight, then She will Return It to Me”
“Do You understand that She Use You to Fight with Me so She will get Advantage, if One of Us or even Both of Us get hurt, so She will be the Best Candidate for This Position”
“of course I understand that Miss Endorsi, but I think that can be prevented, after all, what is a defeat does not mean that I have to hurt you, I just need to do something” Y/N looked in at her bag and take something from it. Endorsi furrow her eyebrow and blink a couple of time in confuse when she finally Could See what Y/N gets from Her Bag.
“what is that?” Endorsi ask
“ah this, it’s called the best scrubbing” Y/N raised up her both hand who already cover with something which is similar with sponge.
“with one swish you can remove dirt in a flash, it also includes make-up on face!”
Endorsi face in shocked, her eyes and mouth wide open 
“what do you said?” Endorsi ask still in shock
“that’s the bet, if I can remove all of your make up and show your bare faced...I’ll win!” Y/N answer in fear, She Smile Awkwardly, expecting Endorsi reaction.

Endorsi face who first in shock change to furious, she clenced both of her fist then scream loudly
“ARE YOU LOST YOUR MIND, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING YOU’RE DOING”
Y/N closed her eyes tightly and cover her ear with both of her hands and after a while Y/N open her eyes and she can see Endorsi looked at her in serious expression.
“I’m sory but I have to do that for Bam” Y/N ask in serious face and firm tone
“I won’t let you to do it, and if you still insist, I might Kill You” Endorsi assured her
“I know, you don’t need to hold back, I’m in your take care now” Y/N smiled at Her, bowing her head then jump and give a dirrec attack to Endorsi but Suddenly Something Appears and blocking Y/N’s Attack. She landed right in front of something that previously blocking Her attacks, with calm face Y/N touched and felt something akin to a shield in front of her and looks amazed.