get used with it

BAM POV

I open My Eyes and Saw the Bright Sky above Me. I scrunching My Eyes and Raise My Hands palm up to Covering it. Since when I fall to Sleep… What happened ????

The Last Thing I Remembered is… I was Training with the God of the Guardian… He taught Me aboout the Black Hole and I Ask Him to Hit My Body with it to make it Quicker for Me to Learn it… I Think I success then…. I don’t know what happen next…

Where is this place… There cann’t be any Bright place on the Train…

“You’ve Waken up??!” My Eyes wide open.

‘This Voice… ???’

I pull down My Hand and tilt toward the Voice…. A Girl Sit beside Me.

“Y/N !” I Call longingly.

I’m getting used with the Light and I could See She Smile at Me. I Push My Body up but a headache Hit Me and I’m wobbling forward. Suddenly She Catch My Body by Hugging Me securely.

I Hug Her back…. I cann’t Feel Her warmth… Her touch…. She just There… and eventhought it’s Painfull… I Hug Her Tight and Drown on Her Hair.

“What’s Wrong ????.... You Look like a Mess!!” She cuckle.

‘How I Miss it… Her Voice… Her Smile !!’

“Did You just Use Your Body again to Receive an Attack to Learn it??”

I nodding My Head, She Hit the back of My Head lightly.

“Didn’t I’ve Told You to Never Doing it again??”

“But You are Not there anymore!!”

There’s a Silent after that, gripping by guilty I pull and look at Her.

“I’m sorry!” I whisper.

“What’s Wrong??” She grab My Hand.

I look down and the image on the Name Hunt Station where Mr. Rak and Ehwa Fall come up I clench Her Hand tight. And then… when She Stole the Pendant, Crushed it, Devour it and …. when I Kill Her… I gretted My Teeth and shook My Head.

She Hold My Head on both Side and make Me to Look at Her.

“ I’m going to Get Stronger.. No Matter What it Takes!!”

‘I’ve Taken so much from You… I Cann’t allow Myself to burdening You more… No !!!... It’s more than  enough that You’re with Me Now!!’

“Y/N ??!”

“Hmm ??!”

“I Killed Her ??”

“Who ???”

“The Girl that looks like You!!”

“A Girl with Butterfly Mask??”

“Yes!”

“Why??”

“Because She took Your Pendant !!”

“I’m Sorry!!”

My Eyes widening “Why are You Apoligizing, I’m the One who made a Mistake… I’m… !” I gretted My Teeth “I’m Weak!!”

“Bam !!.. It’s Okay… Everything is going to be Okay!!” She pat My Back. And then pull away.

“Beside, You could Call it a hunch, but if that Girl is just looks like Me… Then She wouldn't Die Easily!!”