THE STORY BEHIND (PART 2)

AUTHOR NOTE

It still Flashback, so it might be Boring, Bare with it (I Hope, Crossing finger)

No interaction with the Others

It back in Next Chapter, I've to Take it Slowly

As Usuall I'll Wait for Your comment

Thanks and Enjoyed

“Wake up!!” 

The Blanket that Covering Your Body from Top to Toe suddenly being yanked off by Someone. You grawl and without opening Your Eyes, Grab the Pillow beside You and Covering Your Head.

“I Said !!!.. Wake up Now !!” as for each Word, Mugi Jump on the Pillow on Your Head and almost Crush Your Head.

You immediately Sitting up while Throw the Pillow into the Nearest Wall, Hoping that He’ll get Smashed off but He jump off Easily. You scrunching Your Eyes toward Him and Send a Death Glare. And Come back laying on Your Side.

You groaned, warn Him and going to come back into Your Slumber, when…

“You only have One Day to Clear this Floor, if You Failed, You Cann’t Following Bam into the Next Station !!”

You immediately Sitting up, Your Bed Hair just getting Worse, climbing down, take a Quick Shower, got dressed, Tied Your Hair up, and then Tilt back toward Mugi, who look at You shockingly, Seeing How Fast You preparing Yourself.

“What are You Waiting for?!” You Said casually, ignoring the Fact, that He is the One who Wait for You.

Without Waiting for Him, You stepped out of the Room and into the Corridor. He Shook His Head and fly, trailling behind You, Sit comfortly on Your shoulder.

“Why an Unseen like Me is still Need to Take a Test ??!”

“Because that’s the Rule and if You’re Not doing it, You won’t be able to Climbing up!”

“Why I Cann’t become an Exception!!”

“You Can if You could Kill the Administrator!!” Mugi answer casually

“Like… !!” You furrowing Your brow and scrunching it. “Whose His Name!!... The Man, who Kill the Administrator in the Floor of Death??!”

“Enryu ?!”

“Ah Right!!” Enryu!!” You Clap Your Hand.

“Tch, You might be Strong but comparing Yourself with Him, is like Compare a God with a Small Insect!”

“What!!” You Slapp Him off from Your Shoulder “How could You Said that, a Small Insect??.. Me?!” 

He Nodding firmly with *That’s Obvious!* Gaze.

“Tch !” You turn around and start to Walk “I’m Not that Bad, You Know!!” You grumbling.

“You Cann’t even Beat Me!” Mugi Said Casually.

“That’s Not True, that because… I’m Not a Wave controller like You, but other than that I’m sure, I could Easily Beat You!!”

Mugi Laugh loudly “Keep Dreaming!”

You pouted but change Serious “Talk about a Dream… Mugi ?!”

“Hmm ??!” He look at You.

“Do You have a Twin ??… a Bigger Twin ?!”

His Eyes widen and then immediately looking aside “Why are You Asking Me this?!”

“after the Last Training, when I get a Hit on My Chest and when I Lost Concious, Do You Remember?!”