Extra Chapter

AUTHOR NOTE
SHE IS ALIVE !!!!!!!
HAHAHAHA
Finally I Finished It
I Quite Confused to Decided if She Stays with Them or Not (and after Read the Named Hunt Station) I Decided It Better Be This Way...(Smile Wickedly)

While Waiting for the Next Chapter
What Story Should I Do Next
Any Idea??????
Please Send Your Comment.... (and of course What You think about this Extra Chapter)
Thanks and Enjoyed

Y/N POV

I was Lying on My Back on the Slit Bam Made.
I Can Hear His Desperate Voice Calling Out My Name.
And Finally the Slit that Support My Body Gone.
Just like Others Gone.

I Fall to the Lava Beneath Me, I’ve Block My Feel for Pain with Needles so I Won’t Feel Pain even Drowned in a Hot Lava, but the Pain for Getting Separated, is the One Which Killing Me.

Time Move so Slow, I Looked Up, Where They Leave, I’m Going to Reached Out My Hand but I’m to Numb to Do That, I just Realized that I Even didn’t Shed a Single Tear.

‘Is This The End…?’
‘Aah I Want to Play More with Them…Fighting More…’
‘It’s a Pity…’

“Yes It Is!”
My Eyes Snapped Open, I Looking aside and See the Uncle Man walking in the Air Approaching Me.
The Time Stop, Everything in Pause, I’m Floating in the Air.

“Mister?”
“I Never Though that We’ll Going to Meet Again this Soon, Little Girl”
I Looked around Me Amazed “Is This What They Say a Reverse Flow?” I Ask Innocently.
“Yes” He Smiled.
“So, It Possible to Stop Everything?”
“Of Course, All the Things in This World is Made of Shinsu, so Practically You Can Stop Everything if You Have Enough Power”
“Woah..You’re an Amazing Person Mister”
He Laughed “ You’re too Nice…You’re also an Amazing Girl…Sacrifying Yourself for Others”
“Well I Won’t Say That”
“Trust Me You are…You Choose to Die by Yourself”
“I Believe, I don’t have Many Option Mister”
“You Can Bring Him Down with You, I’m Sure He’s more than Willingly to Do that”
“What!! I Cann’t Do that, Bam have a Greater Purpose for His Life...than just Die with Me”
“But after Leave You here, Part of His Life is Die!”
I Looked up at Him and then Hanged My Head Low.
“But That’s also is Your Choice…Right”
I Nodding.

“Ah Right, I Almost Forgot, the Reason Why I Came Here” His Cheerfull Voice make Me to Raised My Head and looked at Him Anticipating.
“Your Reward” He Said “I Came Here, to Give You, Your Reward”
“My Reward?” I Tilted My Head, He Smiled and Nodding.
“And Your Reward is *Second Chance*” He Beaming with Smile.
I Blink a Couple of Time, Inside of Me, I Hope that He’ll Help Me Coming Out from this Place so I Can Meet All of My Friends Again.

“I’ll Send You Back to Your Own World”
“Eeeehh?” ......Do I Hear Him Right??
“My Own World?”
He Nodding.
“Alone?”
“Oh don’t be Afraid, in Your Own World You have Complete Parents, Grandparents and I Believe You Even have a Brother that Excited about You”
“But Come Back after 14 Years and in This State, I don’t Think, that They will Believed that I’m part of Their Family”
“Oh Don’t be Afraid, You’re Going Back just before You Came to this World, It’s Mean You’ll Came Back as an Unborn Baby, You’ll Forget Everything that has Happened and Living a Completely a Brand New Live, isn’t that Great!”

“No It’s Not…Forget about Everything” All the Memories Come Back to Me, Our First Meet, My First Team, Evenkhell Floor, Fug, Workshop Battle, the Moment on the Train Platform, even the Hell Train. I Shakking My Head.
“ Forget Everything just like Forget about Myself, Sure There’s a Painfull Memory but There's also Full of Fun Memories and a Struggle We Shared, and It’s Really Precious to Me, I don’t Want to Forget That, about What has Happened…about Them…about *Him*…”
“But Your Time is Finish, Little Girl”
“I Know…I Know…but…” I Clenched My Fist. Know that This was Something I couldn’t Avoid.

“If You Choose to Stay, You’ll just Meet More HeartBreaking End”
“It doesn't Matter , Anywhere in the World , Happiness , Sadness and Pain of Separation Has the Same Meaning, which Makes It Different is Who You're Living It”

“Do You Know the Reason..Why I Help You Come to this World?”
I Looked at Him Dumbfounded.
“When for the First Time I Know He Connect with You, I’m Quite Surprised, It was Something that Unpredict for Me, but the World is Full of Surprised, You Can Said This as a *Present from the World*, but I also Believed that Everything Happened with a Reason, There’s No such Things as an Unmeaningfull Things in this World, that’s When I Realized, Why It was Supposed to be You and Only You, and That Was Because…..That’s What Going Happen in the End…That’s The End that Written for Both Of You!”

My Eyes Wide Open.

‘So That’s the Reason Why I Came to this World’
‘Why I become so Attached to Bam’
‘Why I Feel this Anxious Feeling All the Time, When I Stay Close with Him’

I Scoffed and Clenched My Front Shirt.
“So…What’re You Choose?”
I Think for a Moment and Looked Up with the Determined in My Eyes.
“I’ll Stay…The End You Said is Far in front of Me…Like I Said I’ll Enjoyed Everything I Have Right Now!”
He Sighed but Smile “Okay Then, I’ll Help You Come Out from this Place” My Eyes Show a Sparkle “But…” He Said Slowly.
“ You’ll Become My Right Hand, My Assistant and Do Everything as I Said”

‘I Have Recently Freed from One Master Only to be Bound with Another Master....Great’

“You’ll Help Me Fix Things Off Course, and the Most Important is that, You Shouldn’t be Seen or Made Contact with Bam or All of Your Old Team Members...So Still Want to Stay?”
I Sighed and Give Him a Looked *Are You Sure, You’ll Let Me Stay?*
He Cuckled “As I already Said, Your Time is Up in this World, and the Only Reason You could Stay was because *I Let You*, So in Return I Assigned You be a Guardian Angel for Bam with Instructions from Me and One of the Requirements to Become an Angel is UnSeen. So...”

‘I must be So Stupid...but At Least I still Can See Him and All of them’

“I’ll take It!” I Looked with the Same Determined Eyes as Before.
“Beautifull Eyes” He Mumbled “Do not ever Lose that Light, Little Girl, I'll Give You My Blessing, as a Small Gift” He Kissed My Forehead.
I Backed Away, My Face Blushed and I Cover My Forehead with My Both Hands, He Smiled and Waved at Me, I See He Getting Far from Me, I looked Down and around Me and See I was Surround by a Buble. I Floating Up and Come Out for the Place where the Others Out before. Before I’m Out, I Realized Something so I Shout “Mister Your Name! What is Your Name?”
He Raised His Index Finger to His Lips *It’s a Secret*
I Sighed “Thank You!” I Shout and Waved at Him.

Third Person POV

“This was My Last Effort to Avoid You From the Cruel Fate, but Sometime the Creator Can Only Wait and Put Their Trust to His Creation, Surprise Me Little Girl” He Smiled.