1.28 The Dinner Party

Next day. Morning.

I rolled around in bed hitting a chest.

I sighed annoyed "shouldn't you be with Andie?"

Damon "She's went over to Jenna's"

I sat up and looked at him.

 Then i drove my hand through my hair and  yawned "What are you doing in my bed?"

Damon smirked "Just wanted to call Stefan. Thought you're starting to miss the sound of his voice"

I rolled my eyes and hit him with the pillow.

Damon took his phone out and called Stefan.

Stefan " What's going on?"

Damon "Well, I showered. I shaved. Had breakfast. Very relaxed. Now i'm laying next to Adelaide.  We're both really relaxed"

I rolled my eyes. 

Stefan "Next to Adelaide? why are you in bed with Adelaide?"

Damon smirked "Am i hearing jealousy in your voice, brother? I did hear one piece of good news though. Tyler Lockwood ran away from home last night."

My eyes widened.

Stefan " How do you know?"

Damon shrugged "Well, I heard it from Sheriff Forbes, who heard it from a very distraught Carol Lockwood, thus, ending our werewolf chapter, bringing us to..."

Stefan finished " ...killing Elijah."

Damon nodded " Exactly."

Stefan " Well, it's not going to be easy. He's crafty."

Damon "Well, I've got a crafty little dagger."

Stefan " He's an Original. We don't know what all that encompasses."

Damon " Oh, trust me, Stefan. I'm gonna dot all my t's. I don't want any surprises."

Stefan " Wow, Damon, tell me you're actually gonna be careful for once?"

Damon rolled his eyes " Yes, Stefan, I've become you. How tragic for both of us. Got to run. I've a murder to plan. Busy day."

He hung up and looked at me with a shit eating smirk.

I whined annoyed.

At the Grill.

Damon, Andie, Ric and i were sitting at a table. Damon and Andie were sitting across from Ric and me.

Damon put his arm around her shoulders "Other than your lecture on the history of Mystic Falls, did you get anything out of Elijah?"

Ric shook his head "No, it was boring. Of course, Jenna thinks he's charming."