1.110 Nova Scotia

Next day

Next day. 

We were all unloading our stuff from the boats. We didn't waste any time to look for the cure because we got an angry Nik back home and it's for the best if we put at least the ocean between him and us. Shane, Stefan, Damon, Jeremy, Bonnie, Rebekah, Elena and i came all along. 

Bekah, Stefan and i were a little group. I only came alone because of Bekah and Stefan. Two people i think deserve the cure more than anyone. Caroline does too but she and Tyler stayed home to keep an eye on Nik. 

Stefan was tying a knot with some rope, while Rebekah was standing there glaring at Elena who was walking past. 

Stefan looked at Bekah "You know, you're not really helping."

Bekah glared at Elena "You're perfectly capable of tying a knot."

Stefan "You giving Elena the evil eye, it's not really helping."

Bekah "She killed my brother, tried to get Adelaide to put a dagger in my back. She's lucky all she's getting is the evil eye."

Elena stopped walking and asked annoyed  " You know I can hear you, right?"

Bekah fake smiled " You know I don't care, right?"

Suddenly Elena was grabbing Bekah's neck and pointing the white oak stake at her chest. 

Rebekah flipped her over and pushed her to the ground "Go ahead, try and kill me. But then you'd have to face your real problems. Like the fact that Stefan and Adelaide invited me here. I guess they like me again."

Then she walked off, Stefan offered to help Elena up, but she ignored him and walked away.

I looked after her amused. 

Stefan shot me a look. 

i asked confused "what?"

Suddenly we heard Shane "I was wondering when you'd ask. Qetsiyah created a cure for immortality, and then she buried it with Silas, hoping that he'd take it and die, and end up on the other side with her for all eternity. But he wouldn't give her the satisfaction. So, many centuries later, her descendants created the hunters to find him, cure him and kill him. You know what? I'll explain on the hike. Come on. We gotta get going."

We all started to hike through the woods. 

---

Shane's phone was beeping.

 No service. great.

Shane " Satellite phone lost its signal."

Damon sighed " Well, that's a good sign."

Elena " Is anyone else a little creeped out?"

Bekah "So then leave. Out of everyone, your presence is the least necessary."