1.42 "Don't Do It!"

At the Quarry.

We arrived there and saw Elena's body hitting the ground. Jenna was already staked and Jules, well, she was heartless. Stefan was next to them lying on the ground with a stake in his stomach. Thank god Nik didn't took the deal.

Klaus looked up at the full moon. Suddenly, his bones began to crack and he started to transform. His eyes were yellow like a werewolf's, but he still had the veins under them, like a vampire.

Nik " Yes, yes!"

Suddenly, Klaus was thrown through the air. The flames in the bowl reignite, startling Greta. Greta heard and saw Bonnie coming down the hillside, chanting a spell. Before Greta could react, Damon sneaked up behind her and snapped her neck. Damon kneeled down and picked up Elena's body and left.

Nik yelled shocked "No! You were dead!"

Klaus' body moved into painful shapes as he screams.

I speeded to Stefan and kneeled down next to him. I turned his body so he was lying on his back and ripped the stake out. 

He groaned out "I need you to get out of here!"

I shook my head "Not without you"

Stefan " I'm not leaving until he's dead. Go!"

I looked at Nik. He was lying on the rocks still screaming in pain.

Nik " Elijah?"

Elijah " Hello, brother."

I helped Stefan up and we moved to Bonnie. 

Elijah punched his arm into Nik's chest" In the name of our family, Niklaus..."

Nik " I didn't bury them at sea!"

Elijah stopped "What?"

Nik " Their bodies are safe. If you kill me, you'll never find them nor the cure for your precious Adelaide"

Me " Elijah! Don't do it. Don't listen to him."

Elijah looked at me.

i pleaded "please"

Nik " Elijah. I can take you to them. I give you my word...brother."

Elijah looked at Nik.

Bonnie "Do it and I'll take you both out."

Elijah "You'll die."

Bonnie " I don't care."

Elijah looked down at Klaus and back up at us three " I'm sorry."

I yelled "Elijah, Don't"

He disapeard with Klaus.

Stefan and Bonnie "No!"