1.38 "Oh Really?"

Next day

Next day. Morning.

I was sitting next to Elijah on the sofa in the living room. Elena and Stefan were sitting on the sofa across from us. Damon was still in his bedroom. Well, he wasn't taking it well. Not at all. You know what i noticed? Stefan tensed the second Elijah sat down next to me. strange.

Elijah " Tonight is the full moon. We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse."

Stefan " Elena said that the Sun and the Moon curse is fake? That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus."

Elijah "Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it...He'll be a true hybrid."

Damon walked inside " Then why are we letting him break the curse? We can kill him today. With Bonnie."

I looked at him. 

Stefan sighed "Damon..."

Elena shook her head "No. Bonnie can't use that much power without dying."

Damon fake smiled " I'll write her a great eulogy."

Elena shook her head " It's not an option, Damon."

Damon rolled his eyes "All right, how do we break this curse?"

Elijah " Well, the ritual itself is relatively straightforward. The ingredients, so to speak, you already know."

Elena "The moonstone."

I nodded "Is with me"

Elijah looked at me "Niklaus will find a way to get it. So, please, don't leave my sight"

I nodded.

Stefan "The house is on Elena's name. He won't be able to enter without being invited in. Adelaide will be safe without you"

I raised an eyebrow at him. 

Damon started to smirk, amused.

Elijah took a deep breath " A witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that's bound within the stone. After that, Klaus, being both werewolf and vampire, will sacrifice one of each."