1.111 "It's Gone"

Next day. Morning.

Bekah, Elena, Stefan and i were walking through the woods. Jeremy had went missing last night and we can't do anything but to look for him.  

Elena yelled "Jeremy! Jeremy!"

Bekah rolled her eyes annoyed   " Why don't you yell louder? Maybe we haven't drawn enough attention to ourselves already."

Elena snapped "I'm sorry, and how are you helping?"

Rebekah " I'm stronger than you and faster than you and I'm quite certain I can charm the Islanders a lot easier than you."

Elena muttered " Not disagreeing on the easy part."

Stefan sighed "All right, we get it. You two hate each other. Can we just keep going, please?"

Bekah "I tried to be her friend, but somehow, I ended up with a dagger in my back because I'm the evil one."

Elena " Technically, you didn't achieve evil status until you killed me."

She walked into a trip-wire and set off a trap. 

Rebekah vamp-speeded to stop it from impaling Elena. 

They looked at each other while Elena tried to catch her breath.

i nodded impressed "Nice catch."

Bekah smiled at me "Thank you."

Elena breathed out, shook her head  "No, actually, thank you. This thing would've killed me."

Bekah "I don't care what happens to you either way. But if you're gonna die, it might as well be epic."

Elena " I'm gonna go back and check on Bonnie, see if she found anything. Be careful."

Night

Bekah, Stefan and i had separated. Well, Bekah took another direction while Stefan and i took the other. 

I looked around, confused  "Haven't we been through here before?"

Stefan "It all looks the same to me."

Suddenly i stepped on a rock and triggered a trap. Stefan speeded me out of the way and a spear hit the tree next to us. 

I looked at the spear and leaned my back on another tree. 

Then I smiled " Thanks, Stef"

Stefan smirked "couldn't let you die, could i?"

His hand was still on my waist, his face was inches away from mine. 

I looked at his lips and then into his eyes  " Don't be a tease. Rebekah and Elena could be lurking somewhere in the woods."

Stefan "Did you mean what you said? About the cure?"

I nodded "of course i did"

He smiled. 

I sighed and put my hands on his stomach "Listen, Stefan, i know i took the easy way out. And i know i hurt you- hell, i was killing myself for breaking up with you. I got my ass kicked by a lots of people because of that. I'm just sorry for hurting you the way i did. "

Stefan "am i mad at you that you lied and said you slept with Elijah? yes. Am i mad that you didn't talk to me? yes "

I raised an eyebrow "i don't like where this is going"

Stefan chuckled a bit "But am i relieved that that was all a lie? yes. "

Me "Can you give us another shot?"