1.86 Nik

Klaus' Mansion.

I coughed and opened my eyes. I was laying on the ground in Nik's mansion. I sighed, sat up and looked around. 

Elena was on a chair with a needle in her arm.

Her blood started to run through a tube out of her body.

There was a needle in my arm too. I followed the tube and it led to a little tank. Suddenly i started to cough. Vervain.

My head snapped to the door when i heard someone walk in. It was Tyler with a box of Klaus' stuff. 

He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Elena " Elena? Adelaide ?"

Then he put the box down and walked towards Elena.

Elena pleaded weakly  "Tyler, help me!"

He stopped.

Nik walled inside "He can't. He needs to go fetch me more empty blood bags. About three liters' worth, please Tyler."

I sat up " Nik, you son of a bitch!!"

Elena pleaded "Tyler, please. Get Stefan, please."

Nik " No, Tyler, get the bags."

I tried to stand up but I dropped and fell onto my knees. there was a chain around my ankle.

Me " Niklaus Mikaelson! get these chains off me !!"

Nik " I've got better things to do, love"

Me "so have i so get these chains off !"

Tyler stood there for a moment, than rushes towards Elena. 

Klaus rushed in his way and commanded "Forget the girls and get the bags. Now."

Tyler looked at Elena and me and then walled out. 

Klaus walked behind Elena and grasped the back of the chair.

Elena "So, that's it? You're just gonna bleed me dry?"

Nik smirked "Yes, but don't worry, it'll be completely painless. As the last drop is drawn, you'll simply fall asleep"

The nurse switched out the filled blood bag for a fresh one. Elena was getting weaker.

Elena " What about your hybrids? You'll need more than this to create your army."

Klaus took one of the blood bags from the nurse "These last few liters will have to suffice. You see, by attempting to kill us, my mother strengthened the bond between my siblings and I. I don't need hybrids. I have my family."

Elena " If you believe that, then why take my blood at all? You want a backup family. You know that your siblings will never trust you again."

Nik "You know, Stefan blames me for trying to tear him from his brother, but I think we both know who really came between them. You. That's why you won't choose. You know once you pick a Salvatore, you'll destroy their bond."

Klaus moved closer towards Elena "Consider this me doing you a favor. Once you're dead, you won't have to choose. No broken hearts. Their family stays intact. But just between us girls, who would you have picked considering that Stefan will leave Adelaide if you decide to go back with him ?"

my eyes widened.

Elena "Rot in hell."

Nik smiled  " You're welcome. Sweet dreams, Elena. It's been fun."

Then he walked out. 
--

Elena struggled to get out of the chair but she was too weak.