1.129 "No, But I Was Counting On It, Though"

Next day. Morning. 

I sighed and sat up. I looked next to me and didn't see Stefan. 

I raised an eyebrow surprised "handsome?"

Stefan "Bathroom"

I whined, got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. 

Stefan was styling his hair in front of the mirror. 

I giggled "oh my gosh" 

I walked to him and hugged him from behind. 

Stefan smiled "what?"

I giggled and shook my head "nothing"

Stefan suddenly grabbed me and sat me on the bathroom counter in front of him. He was standing between my legs and i had my hands on his neck. 

Me "Why are you up so early?"

Stefan "Maybe i can make Elena to turn her focus into something else than trying to kill my girlfriend's sister"

Me "you don't need to do that. Elena won't be able to kill Katerina. There's like a 500 years age difference between them"

Stefan put his hands on my thighs "trust me when i say that i don't care about Katherine. I care about you. And if Elena really kills Katherine.....the last thing i want is to see you heartbroken"

I scoffed.

Stefan "or am i wrong?"

Me "I love you, Stefan, i really do. But Katerina fucked up too many times with me"

Stefan nodded.

Me "She never cared for me, Stefan, she just didn't want to be alone. She just left me behind when it came up that we were the Petrova doppelgängers. She ran, Stefan, she didn't care about me. Only one of us needed to die and she decided that it was me. Then you came into our lifes and it was..it was the last straw. Normally you would care about the happiness of someone you love, more than about your own happiness. But not for her. She knew how much i loved you, Stefan, and she choose that you are falling in love with her. "

Stefan "Thing is you're the one i always saw a future with"

I smiled. 

Stefan "I still see a future with you"

I nodded "me too but i don't see her in it"

Stefan nodded "if that is what you want"

I sighed "i don't want to tell you what to do, Stefan, but..."

Then I breathed out, not finding the right words. 

Stefan "But you don't know how to feel about Katherine"

I let out a breath and nodded. 

Stefan put a hand on my cheek "how about that? You go and spend some time with Damon or Caroline, maybe even Rebekah, and try to think about something else than Elena and Katherine"

He nodded. 

I smirked and pulled him closer "maybe you could help to get my mind off because i can think of something"

Stefan nodded smirking "me too but i can't"

At the Grill. 

I walked inside and saw Rebekah and Matt at the bar

I walked to them. 

Matt's face fell when he saw me "Adelaide"

Me "Matt"

I sat down next to Bekah. 

I took a deep breath "I'm sorry, Matt, for not telling you about the killing part in my plan and for actually killing you"

Matt "I appreciate it but can i ask you something?"

I nodded "sure"

Matt "did you know i was wearing the ring?"

I sighed and shook my head "no, but i was counting on it, though"

Rebekah scoffed. I looked at her. She was starting to like him. I could tell. 

Matt let out a breath "alright"

I sighed "Matt, it had to look real"

Matt nodded "i know"

Me "okay. What were you two lovebirds talking about when i interrupted "

Rebekah kicked my chin. I growled at her. 

Rebekah "we were talking about graduation"

I nodded "oh yeah, right, my boyfriend is going to graduate for the 17th time"

Rebekah looked at Matt " So, let me get this straight: you send out a notice of your impending graduation and people feel obliged to give you money?"

Matt nodded "Pretty much."

Rebekah "That sounds brilliant. Why aren't you participating?"

Matt shrugged " I don't have a whole lot of family."

Rebekah "That makes two of us. Besides, I don't think it was my mother's dream to see me in a cap and gown. How about your mum?"

Matt thought about it and answered " Let's just say I'm not holding my breath for a graduation check."

My phone buzzed and i looked at it. 

From: Handsome <3

Meet me at the hospital. 

Rebekah raised an eyebrow "Stefan?"

I nodded "i need to go"

I walked out and ran into Elena "Elena"

She nodded.

I walked past her but she grabbed my wrist and spun me around. 

Elena "do you know where Katherine is?"

I raised an eyebrow "Let go of me"

Elena "Where is your sister?"

Me "Let go of me, Elena, now"

Elena "first you tell me where she is"

I sighed annoyed and grabbed her hand with my other hand. I slowly twisted it, breaking her wrist. 

Elena hissed in pain. 

I growled "Listen here, Elena, that thing you have going on with my sister is between the two of you. You keep me out of it. And if you ever think you have to lay hand on me, Elena, you'll lose that hand"

I let go of her and she gasped in pain.