Chapter Fourteen-GOOD MORNING

Waking up to the feeling of cold feet, Dayanna's eyes fluttered, only to shoot open. She could hardly remember how she fell asleep, but she was sure it wasn't like this.

Kylo was fast asleep beside her, lying on his back with one hand on his stomach while the other had been over her shoulder. Seeing her own hand lazily lying against his chest as the other was tucked in, she lifted her head enough to realize his cape was now on her than on his back.

Smiling to herself, Dayanna carefully sat up, quiet enough to not wake Kylo as she stood from her spot and placed the cape around her to keep her warm. Kylo seemed fine, especially with his body mass, so she wasn't all that worried about him. But, she was surprised. He had stayed the night with here. Or, at least was too tired to do what he did last time and just decided to stay.

Biting her bottom lip as she watched his chest rise and fall as small snores left his lightly parted lips, she looked away as her cheeks turned red. He had never seemed that precious before. Simply sleeping and she found that exceedingly cute.

Gathering a new set of clothes, Dayanna laid Kylo's cape on him as she went to shower and clean up. With the dinner she had last night, she knew a lot was soon going to come her way.

Turning in his spot, arm reaching over onto the bed, Kylo jumped awake as he snapped out of his dream—yet another one of Dayanna, except, this time... the first time she met Kane. If this was the Force doing this to him, he wanted to know why.

Not seeing a sign of Dayanna—except his cape being on him—he rubbed his face as he sat up. A hunch in his back as he slouched forward. It was quite the best rest he had in a few days... he just never intended to stay he night with her. He was far too exhausted to even do much, and with the way she held his hand the entire time, he couldn't possibly let go until he had to.

Rubbing his eyes as he let out a yawn, Kylo stood up and stretched before walking to one of the bedroom windows. Looking out and seeing dark clouds hover above, he turned his attention down. He hadn't seen it rain once in the amount of time he had stayed on the planet. It only made him want to stay in bed... pull Dayanna close to him like a pillow... and fall back to sleep as if with no worries. In your wildest dreams.

Staring out the window and towards the greenery, he was lost in his thoughts. He wanted to understand what it was that he was feeling. It had been over a month and it was only growing worse, no matter how hard he tried to ignore it. But the more he was around Dayanna, the harder it was to avoid the feelings.

They were there and they were strong. It was taking control of his thoughts and his emotions. It was becoming overbearing once he began to notice almost every little thing Dayanna did and labeled it as... cute. She's just a princess you are watching after, and she will soon be married. But no matter how much he tried convincing himself, he only found himself falling deeper into the void of his emotions. And she was doing this to him without realizing it.

It was too pure... too delicate for a corrupted soul like his own. But, even lost souls needed an anchor to bring them back to where they belonged.

"Oh, you're awake." Hearing her voice, Kylo turned and instantly regretted it. She was in the midst of removing her hair from the knot it was in, brushing out the tangles. "Thank you for staying."

Trying to avert his eyes from the small beads of water that were still on the exposed parts of her skin, and the makeup-less face, along with her loose hair... Kylo bit down. "Yeah... I fell asleep. I didn't mean to invade your privacy."

"Don't worry about it, I prefer you be here anyways. After last night, I needed it." She breathed, nodding and giving Kylo a small smile. Hearing a knock on the door, Kylo took a step back. "Come here." She waved a hand, gesturing for him to go by the wall of the door where no one could see him. "Coming!"