Chapter Twenty Four-GENTLE

Leaving a kiss against Dayanna's cheek, Kylo stood up with her before he grabbed her hand, pulling her to the bedroom as he slid the door open. Guiding her to his bed as she held tightly onto his hand, he came to a stop and faced her. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, of course." She nodded. "Kylo... I wouldn't want anyone else." Bitting his inner lip at her confession, he pulled her back into the kiss—this time, a lot more gentle. He was going to be nothing but gentle when he was dealing with a flower. Kylo wanted her to feel comfortable yet good, and he knew he was going to have to hold back on her. He didn't want to hurt her her first time with the strength he had.

Letting his hands slide down from her shoulders to her arms, into her hands, he kissed her softly as her heart fluttered. Resting her hands on his shoulders, he lifted her up and placed her on his bed moving in between her legs as his hands fell to her thighs. "Tell me when to stop." He said as he moved his lips to her jaw, making his way down her neck as she fluttered her eyes closed, stomach swarming with butterflies. This wasn't what she expected from Kylo. To be so... caring and gentle. It wasn't like him, but he seemed to never fail at surprising her.

Taking in deep breaths as she felt Kylo's hands push her dress up to her hips, she shivered, hands holding tightly onto his shoulders. "It's going to be okay." Kylo said. "I'm going to take care of you." Nodding, she swallowed as Kylo's hands moved to her face, holding her cheeks before he kissed her again.

Feeling her grip shake against him, Kylo went to remove her dress, sitting her up for a moment as he kept pressing soft kisses to her lips. Lowering the straps from her arms as she helped slide them out, Kylo pulled the nightgown over her head as he then let it fall to the ground. Pushing her back on to the bed as she shivered from the contact of bare skin hitting the smooth sheets, Kylo lifted himself.

Looking down at her semi bare body, he took in a deep breath as she stared at him with a gentle complexion. She was nervous, but she wanted this. She wanted him. Him and only him. "Kylo..." She whispered, cheeks burning.

"Shhh..." He hushed, looking away and over to the skin on her neck, leaning down to press more kisses. Against her collar bone and chest, hands now holding her waist before they hooked onto her underwear. "I'll be careful."

Now lying beside him, bare and under the sheets, Dayanna took in quiet, deep breaths. Gazing at him and brushing her fingers through his hair, Kylo admired her afterglow. She seemed so bright, brighter than she already was. Although covered in a thin layer of sweat, she still looked so... beautiful. Even when she had been tearing up and he had to wipe her tears, he had never seen anyone so... angelic before.

"How do you feel?" He asked, but she give him a grin, shutting her eyes for a moment.

"Tired..." She breathed, Kylo's hand resting on her lower back as he held her close to him. "But... happy."

"Good." He said, studying her face. The little smile made his own heart flutter. He couldn't believe a princess allowed him to make love to her. Him... out of anyone else in the planet. Let alone, galaxy. "As long as I didn't hurt you."

"Mm-mm." She shook her head. "It felt... great." Blushing, her hand fall as she rested her head under his chin.

Moving his hand to her face, he lifted it to look at her, her eyes opening and looking deeply into his. "There's no need to be shy. Not when I've just seen you naked." Rolling her eyes, she swatted his chest. "You're beautiful."

Blushing even more, she looked at him with doe eyes. "Thank you..."

Pushing some of her hair away from her face, brushing his fingers against her cheek, he pulled her into one last kiss before bringing her back into his chest. "Thank you."