Chapter Fifteen-CHANDRILA

"You cant possibly be dressed like that, Kylo. Anyone can easily tell who you are." Dayanna pointed as the two stood in her room, in the middle of the night with low voices.

"What do you expect me to wear, then?" He spoke with sarcasm, Dayanna lifting a brow at his attitude.

"I knew you'd be foolish to wear that so I brought you extra clothes to wear instead." Dayanna pointed to a bag, only to turn around and grab something. "Here, wear this instead."

Looking down at her outstretched arms, Kylo's eyebrows narrowed. "What atrocity is this? I'd look like you threw up on me." He spoke in disgust as Dayanna rolled her eyes.

"Go change, now." She pointed to her washroom with a glare in her eyes.

Glaring back, he huffed before trudging off. "Ugh."

"You'll look great, trust me." Dayanna waved a hand as she went to double check her bag. She knew she couldn't pack too heavily and her attire couldn't be so out there wherever it was Kylo had in mind. She just wanted to leave that very second.

"This is absolutely ridiculous, I look like-" Stopping himself from finishing his sentence, he clipped his lightsaber to the belt he had been wearing.

Turning and instantly smiling, Dayanna walked over. "Kylo, its all black, be happy!" She said, handing him a brown hooded robe. "Most of your wardrobe will be this way." Eyeing him, the way the collard shirt fit him just right along with the pants, she nodded.

"What, do you want me to wear a crown, too?" He asked, pulling on the robe as she laughed. "It's a serious question because I am not about to walk around bringing in more attention than-"

"Relax, Kylo. You're not." She shook her head. "Although it would be a sight to see." Pulling on her own robe, she went to grab her bag but Kylo grabbed it before she could.

"I can't believe I'm doing all of this for you. I feel like some butler." Kylo groaned and walked out, ahead of her.

"It's because I'm your best friend." Dayanna grinned, walking alongside him.

"Best friend?" Kylo narrowed his eyes. "You think you're my best friend?"

"Psht, as if anyone else is." Crossing her arms and walking ahead, Kylo's eyes narrowed. He hated how right she was. Always.

Being able to make it to the landing pad without anyone noticing, the two were quick to bored the spacecraft Dayanna said they could use. Stuffing the bags to a side and taking the controls. "Do you know how to pilot?" Kylo questioned.

"Yes. Do you?" She teased, knowing very well he could when his very own TIE was sitting not so far from them.

"You very well know I do." Kylo said, flipping a few switches and tending to the pilot area as Dayanna took the co-pilot seat.

"Have you decided where we will be going?" She questioned as Kylo sat down, manning the panel.

"Yes."

"Did you just decide?"

"No."

Lifting her brows, Dayanna nodded. "Then, lets get going." At that, they were off.

The truth was, Kylo had already decided on a planet moments after Dayanna asked him to take her somewhere. Although he never thought he'd return to it, it was the first one to come to mind... and he didn't seem to waver from the idea. Not for a moment.

Making small talk here and there throughout the flight, the spacecraft broke lightspeed and entered the planet's atmosphere, Kylo searching and gaining a spot to land on the blue-green planet.