Chapter Twenty Eight-SUFFERING

Running as fast as she could from the landing pads, into the palace and over to the throne room, Dayanna panicked. Her heart was in her throat and her eyes still burned from the tears that had yet to fall. She was in too much of a shock to cry, not when her mind had been bombarded.

"Mother!" She cried out, running as fast as she could. "Mother!" After Dayanna was left on the battlefield, her mother had returned back to Viridis once she knew Kylo had gone.

"Dayanna?" Selene called.

Turning and seeing her mother, Dayanna rushed to her, panting. "He-he knows..."

"He knows?"

"Kylo! He knows! He found out!" She breathed. "He found out the truth... he knows who I am... He knows what we are..."

"Dayanna-"

"HE KNOWS!" She exclaimed, a tear slipping. "He knows..."

"We must speak to Organa immediately." Selene said. "In the mean time I need you to calm down-"

"How can I calm down if-"

"Dayanna, breathe. We can not freak out, it will only make matters worse. I will contact Organa and you will not return to the Finalizer nor make contact with Ren. Understood?"

Swallowing, Dayanna slowly nodded. "Understood..."

Seeing her mother turn and walk off, Dayanna's mouth fell open as she stood there, knees shaking. She felt as if she was going to collapse in any given second. She couldn't dare tell her mother everything, not when what she had with Kylo was in secret. But that didn't stop her from feeling the heartbreak she now felt.

The way he yelled at her... the pure anger in his eyes. The way he punched the wall. She had never seen him this angry before... all because of her. All because of the truth.

She couldn't handle it, not any longer. She fell to her knees and bawled. No one would know she was crying about him... they'd all assume it was because of her failure. Not her failure in Kylo's trust.

"Supreme Leader, the princess." Hux started.

"What is it?" He leaned forward, Kylo now standing beside Hux, helmet covering his bloodshot eyes.

"She is a traitor. A double agent. Few of the stormtroopers saw her on the battlefield. She killed our men. Her own supposed men." Hux spoke in disgust. "I always knew there was something off about her."

"Did you know about this?" Snoke directed his words towards Kylo.

"No." He simply responded. "This is the first I hear. She hid it well, there was no signs of it on Viridis."

"A double agent..." Snoke breathed. "A good one that is."

"We must plan an attack on Viridis." Hux suggested. "That is the only way we can prevent anymore information-"

"No." Kylo interrupted as Hux glared. "We can't waste time on attacking them when the Resistance must already know more than we think they do."

"Then what do you suggest, Kylo Ren?"

"Crait." He said. "An attack on Viridis is predictable. Crait is not."

"Then we must work fast. If the princess is aware that we now know, she will warn the Resistance."

"Yes, Supreme Leader." Hux bowed before leaving.

"You will no longer come into contact with her or that planet." Snoke ordered. "Once the attack on Crait is complete, you will kill her for treason and make the royal family watch and learn from their mistakes."