Chapter 24- Throw Skittles at Your Window All Night

Chapter 24- I thought I Was Going to Have to Throw Skittles at Your Window All Night

“I think that’s him. It says you have fifteen mutual friends.” Sarah said pointing to the laptop screen.

Grace, Sarah, Farrah and I had been sitting at Farrah’s house for the past hour cyber stalking people, namely Travis Milton, while Brody, Thomas and the rest of the guys left to “take care of a problem”. I didn’t even want to know what that meant. The less I knew about Thomas’ extra curriculars the better.

Farrah clicked on his profile picture, instantly taking us to his page. It was definitely the same guy Thomas pummeled earlier in the lot.

“That’s him. That’s the guy that was involved in the set up with Blake,” Sarah gasped. Then a look of pure loathing crossed her features as she recalled some far away memory.

Set up? What set up?

 “Who’s she?” Farrah asked, pointing to one of the many photos in online album. It was Travis Milton with his arm thrown around some girl. I didn’t recognize her.

Sarah tensed and shifted her body slightly towards Farrah and stared at her with a look of worry.

“What?” Farrah asked her.

“That would be Kristen.”

So that’s the mysterious girl’s name. She was very pretty and looked like she could do much better than Travis.

I took a moment to ponder why she might be with him while Sarah took control of the computer and proceeded to check out the rest of his page.

 “Look it’s her,” I said, quickly indentifying a picture of the girl on Travis’ friend’s list. Curiosity got the better of me.“Let’s check out her page.”

When the page loaded we got a better peak at the life of this Kristen. From what I could tell of her news feed I could see that she liked to play a lot of Hay Day and Candy Crush Saga. Then beyond the app posts, I saw her last status post which was updated a little over three hours ago.  

Moving back to Riverdale Tuesday!

Crap. From what I gathered and by the look on Farrah’s face, this wasn’t good news. My guess is it had something to do with Brody.

“Are you ok?” I asked her.

“U-uh yeah, I-I’m fine. Why wouldn’t I be?”

“Don’t worry. What she and Brody had was a long time ago. Don’t let it get to you. Besides, he has you now,” Farrah assured her.

Suddenly all the pieces were coming together now. She was one of Brody’s exes. Probably someone that had meant something to him; more than just a fling.

“I’m sure you have nothing to worry about.” Grace adds.

Despite the reassurance from her friends, Farrah just didn’t seem to be altogether right now. She looked…devastated.

“You know what? Let’s do something else. I’m getting board with this.” Sarah said closing the laptop.

I gave her an appreciative smile before she began digging through her bag of stuff, which looked like an awfully lot for just a sleepover.

I wrapped my arm around Farrah in a sideways hug and tried to comfort her in the best way I could. I don’t really know the protocol for when your boyfriend’s ex shows back up at of the blue.

Sarah plastered a huge grin on her face when she found whatever she was digging for in that bag of hers and held it behind her back out of our sight. “So, who wants to have a little fun?”