four

"what's with these homies dissing my girl"

richie hasn't seen vanessa since yesterday which is a total bummer. he did propose the idea of going with him to grab something to eat after school but she kindly rejected it, maybe she thought he was a weirdo.

"what're the plans tonight, bills?" richie throws his arm around bill's shoulder as they walk towards their vehicles in the school's parking lot. "movies at seven then diner after." bill explains, earning nods from the other guys. "i can't wait to watch the crow. i heard it's like the best film ever." ben says in excitement.

as the guys talk about their theories of how the movie will be, an idea comes to richie when he feels the crumpled up notebook paper vanessa wrote on in his pocket. "if i bump into vanessa, you think she can come with?" "yeah, she's pretty cool." bill smiles.

"do you like her?" stan queries, staring at richie. "i just fucking met her yesterday." richie spits, shooting daggers at him. "then why do you want her to come?" eddie inquires as richie rolls his eyes, "is this some intervention? get off my dick."

"you crush on people quick, dumbass. that's why we're asking" eddie insults, hitting the back of richie's head. richie thumps eddie's forehead in response, "even if i do then who cares! god forbid i have a crush."