thirteen

"you have got my favorite face"

richie waits outside vanessa's house, throwing a few pebbles at her window before she lifts up the glass and sits on the pane. vanessa throws her backpack to richie, swiftly catching it and shoves in his car. "jump!" richie whispers loud enough for her to hear.

vanessa shoots him a worried look, he notices her hands slightly shake. she's scared to fall and he knows it, "vanessa, i promise i got you." he opts to hold out his arms, muscles contracting. "i promise."

vanessa pushes herself out and richie is quick to get underneath, catching the girl as promised. vanessa is a little heavier than he expected, but with his stumbling and aching muscles, maybe going back to weightlifting wasn't a bad idea anymore.

"let's go." richie tells her as he places her on her feet. the pair run inside richie's car and drive off to the quarry. when they arrive, the group is waiting at their vehicles. "took you lovers long enough." eddie says, throwing his empty beer bottle on the floor.

"shoot, the water is gonna be cold." mike mutters as they reach the cliff, taking off his shirt along with the rest of the boys. richie notices vanessa looking away, her ears a new shade of bright red.

he taps her on the shoulder, "you can look, it's okay." vanessa responds by facing him, her eyes quickly going to his chest then to his face. "like what you see?" richie winks, vanessa shakes her head with a smile. "ha!" stan loudly exclaims, giving her a fist bump.

"last one likes greta bowie !" ben shouts before running off the cliff into the body of water below, the rest of the boys follow him. except richie who is too caught up in watching vanessa undress. the moon provides enough light for richie to see her figure.

stretch marks hug her stomach, thighs, and hips. a feature that is so liked by richie, his eyes trace the marks that are etched into vanessa's skin. she catches richie's gaze, her breath hitching. "you look pretty damn good, just like i told you." richie compliments.