One: "Stay Safe."

Rey sleepily inhaled the ash and smoke until her body was beyond the point of agitation and  reached a level of distress

Rey sleepily inhaled the ash and smoke until her body was beyond the point of agitation and  reached a level of distress. She woke up coughing in a daze, her guard at an all time low. She threw her body up, leaning forward to get all of the smoke out of her lungs. And when she finally stopped with tears in her eyes, the room was so quiet, Rey could hear the sounds of embers crackling by the walls and ceiling. A draft of wind blew a gust of the polluted air directly to her nose, making her cough so hard that she almost didn't have time to breathe.

Rey pressed a frail hand against the cold floor coated in soot beneath her to hold her weight up as she used the other to hold the back of her head. Pain shot up and down her body, creaking like a broken engine. She took another good look at her surroundings, and then everything hit her with a boom.

She recounted the memory of her Force energy counteracting with Kylo Ren's in order to regain the lightsaber she weld, the one she temporary owned, the one that chose her. She remembered being blinded by a bright white light coming from the lightsaber, as it split into two, and then she remember flying off the ground. . .then black.

When she looked around the gigantic throne room of the now deceased Supreme Leader Snoke, Rey saw how she woke up to a world on fire. She continued to cough as the smoke rapidly filled the throne room, becoming thicker in her lungs. Rey kept low to the ground, bending over so she wouldn't have to breath much more of the toxic air. She told herself she had to leave quickly before the smoke do any damage to her body. Or worse, someone found her in it.

Chewie must be already waiting in the Millennium Falcon for her. She wouldn't let him wait any longer. He could be seen by the enemy fleet.

As Rey pushed herself off the ground, she was struck with a shooting pain in her right arm. She looked down to examine it and saw the flesh wound from the cut that one of the Snoke's guards gave her earlier. A couple thin streams of blood stained her arm. She ripped some of the fabric around her forearm and fastened it tightly around the wound, finishing it off by tying it into a knot. One of the perks her solitude on Jakku has taught her. She would have to clean it later on the ship.

The desert girl was about to bolt, to search for a way out off the ship until she heard a short, deep grunt in the distance. A sudden sound all too familiar to his normal baritone when he spoke. She scanned behind her left shoulder where across the room, she saw an unconscious Kylo Ren lying there on the floor. She couldn't tell if he was still unconscious due to his back facing her, but Rey did wonder how she woke up before him if they were both effected by the blast in the same way.

Does that mean he might be awake? What if he's pretending? What if he's waking up right now?

When her gut was telling her to run now while she had the chance, her mind and screaming and panicking to flee before she gets caught, a different part of Rey—one she rarely listened to—suggested she go to him. To at least check on him, because despite him being Kylo Ren, her enemy, (who was also Ben Solo) that lied there. And she definitely remembered him. Ben.