Eight: "You Never Had To Ask."

Lights flashed inside the small enclosed space, reflecting across Rey's backside

Lights flashed inside the small enclosed space, reflecting across Rey's backside. She stood still, right in the middle of the small space knowing the two Stormtroopers standing behind her, blasters armed and ready, will shoot her on sight if she tried anything. Though, they keep her alert amongst the sounds of the grinding of metal and sharp breezes of wind. Rey remained calm, grounded on her feet, but she felt couldn't help tense under these silly, metal binders around her wrists. The one thing that truly claimed her as a prisoner. But isn't she? A prisoner?

Those vile words spilled anger in her veins. Her blood burned hot in spite of it. Her freedom was revoked. To think, every next minute she will be chained by these metal devices. Thinking about how she'll be seen as weak. . .

Oh, if anyone knew the storm stirring inside of her.

Rey kept her head straight, staring at the elevator door, daring the stormtroopers to antagonize her and make her step out of line to defend herself. She knew she was there for a reason. She would fight her way to do what it took to get it done. She didn't care if she had to put herself at sake, especially if it was fighting two armed guards while she stood defenseless, manacled.

Of course, they took her only weapon once she got there. No enemy could be present amongst the Supreme Leader with access to one.

The elevator stopped, along with Rey's heart. The doors slid open with a long whoosh before Rey was pushed out the elevator. Her feet stumbled on the glossy catwalk, and she took a heavy breath, forcing herself to remain calm after she regained her footing.

As she was escorted by the two guards—one for each arm—she walked deeper into the dark void that was the Supreme Leader's throne room. Snoke's throne room. The same one as before, but it was different. It's rebuilt.

Rey lifted her head up, searching for a trace of the fire she caused, but found no evidence. Not one trace of smoke. But maybe it was because the room was darker. Instead of the same red backdrop as before, it was now black.

Once Rey found herself being yanked back, she stopped in place. Rey's head shot straight up and stared straight the throne where Snoke once sat, but it faced in the opposite direction. The throne faced the wall and she was unable to see who was sitting on it.

The Stormtroopers that stood behind Rey ordered her to kneel before the Supreme Leader. Of course, as stubborn as she was, she didn't listen. Rey found herself pushed down on her knees, knowing she'll most likely find a bruise later.

A coarse, malevolent, but an all too familiar voice spoke, it's echo slicing the air in the room. "I've been waiting for your arrival, scavenger."

Rey's mouth dropped. The man she assumed to be the owner of the voice, the same man sitting on the throne, was all too familiar for her to second guess it. The hair on the back of Rey's neck stuck up, chills rolling down her spine from the vibration of that last, hollow word. A name. The name he gave her. Scavenger.