Chapter 7: Floor 12- Scarf Of Pride

A few days later-

"Feel my wrath!" I yelled as I burned the scorpions on the 11th floor with [Fire Magic VII] that I absorbed from previous souls.

Using the <Toxic Soul Knife> I made, I slashed the remaining ~3 meters tall {Shelled Scorpions}, ripping through their tough shell like paper, with my knife.

The knife itself has changed from the iron knife I had to a Demonic Soul Steel knife, making it many folds stronger than its last form. 

Hearing the scorpions' dying cries, I shoved their comrades into a [Space-Time II] spell, [Item Box I] which holds 10 metric tons, which was almost filled at that point.

Finishing shoving corpses into another dimension, I left the fleeting small fry escape.

"The only thing left is the floor boss," I said with a small smile. Every floor after the 5th floor has a boss protecting its stairs of descent, making my travel slower.

It was usually a boss every 5, 10, or final floors in regular dungeons. This was one of the reasons Harulo was much more difficult to regular adventures. Even though it was a famous dungeon, I hadn't seen anyone in here.

I had grown stronger than when I was with my 'classmates', and probably stronger than them. 

I was still guilty for leaving Kayla, but I couldn't just go back. I took on my rage on the floor boss, {Arhenon, The Ancient Scorpion}.

Standing over 5 meters tall, it made the other scorpions look like dwarves, including me.

It had a tougher shell than the small fries and had high magic resistance. It had a sand-like color, blending into the surroundings.

Speaking of which, each floor had a different landscape, as the 11th floor had an empty desert design, similar to the Sahara in my previous world.

Arhenon let out its battle cry and engaged battle with me. Immediately going into the offensive, it attacked with its stinger while holding me off with its claws. "No bad, [Sow]," I said out of habit.

I blocked its stinger with my knife, and slashed off, but not cleanly. Toxins flew everywhere as it retracted its tail as fast as it could.

It activated my knife's soul ability, [Toxin Absorb]. It made my knife's toxicity even greater.

It cried and snapped its claws at me. Dodging the attack, I kicked the left claw, ripping it off Arhenon, and sending it flying in the air. It screamed yet again and withdrew, retreating before certain death.

I did not let it simply just retreat, "[Flame's Fury]" I said, burning off the rest of his tail. It bolted away, making me smile. "[Reap]" I said, making the scorpion drop dead. I smiled at my win, putting Arhenon's corpse into the [Item Box I].

What I did was the classic, reap what you sow (Yep, genius right?), since I sow death, and I reap it too. Sadly, I need a 5 minute wait time and be in a 10-meter distance from the victim the entire time, making it impossible to spam.

I looked around for the stairs down, but it was hidden with the sand.

I found the 12th floor's entrance and I dived deeper into the dungeon.

I reached the 12th floor, but a strong smell pulled me back. I put on a mask and used my knife's ability to absorb the poison in the air. "Poisonous Swamp?" I said while investigating my surroundings.

It indeed was a swamp, with large frogs and bugs roaming around. The sludge was thick, I had to stay above it.

Traveling deeper into the swamp, I was attacked by the {Large Toxic Frogs} and {Poison Fish}. Defeating them easily with my stronger poison, I headed deeper while shoving their corpses into the [Space-Time] spell.

I saw a gigantic tree in the center of the swamp. 'Looks like where the stairs probably are.' I thought to myself as I walked there.

Reaching the gigantic tree I realized how enormous it was. Roughly about 2 km tall, its trunk had a rough texture and was colored blackish purple. The roots where the sizes of the regular trees nearby. Looking at the boss nearby, I spotted something in the thick bushes that were leaves.

Putting strength into my legs to jump, I jumped but to my surprise, I did not reach it. Leaving it for later, I challenged the floor boss, [Henzu, The Ancient Giant Toxin Toad].

The toad let out a loud croak and extended its tongue at me, it hopped towards me. I punched the extended tongue back at the still in the air toad, making Henzu flip onto its back. Flopping around on it's back trying to get up, I stabbed the unprotected stomach. It's squirming eventually stopped and I obtained the skill I needed.

————————————————
                   Mega Hop
————————————————
Increases jump height when
activated. Lasts 1 jump.
Mana Usage: 600
Effect: Jump +50 meters
————————————————

I walked back to the ancient poison tree and said "[Mega Hop], [Tall Hop], [Jump x2]" and jumped.

Barely reaching the lowest branch, I casted the skills once more.

Eventually, I reached the branch that had the red colored item. I eventually recognized it as a piece of cloth caught in a branch. "[Appraise]" I mumbled as I had it in my arms.

————————————————
              Scarf Of Pride
————————————————
Des: A scarf the Pride once chose as his,
holds his power after all these years.
Equipment: Neck Guard
Effects: Stats Increase + 20%, Increases Pride in one's self.
Titles Gained: [Sin Of Pride] [Protector Of Sloth]
Restrictions: High Pride
Durability: Indestructible
————————————————

I was baffled at its main effects and immediately put it on.

————————————————
You have chosen Scarf Of Pride
as your Neck Guard, Are You Sure?
                  /Yes\ \No/
————————————————

I clicked yes and felt its power resonate in me, and I smiled.

I headed down to the next floor.

————————————————
                Cason Hersan
————————————————
Age:17  Level:???  Race:Human?
Gender:M  Class: [Reaper]
Rank: SS  Job 1: None  Job 2: None
————————————————
                      STATS
————————————————
HP:9,537,353/9,537,353
MP:6,573,622/6,573,622
STR:1,027,463
DEF:973,625
WIS:794,735
INT:647,493
DEX:739,467
SPD:835,390
LUK:-50
ASC:7
SC:88,236
————————————————
              SKILLS/SPELLS
————————————————
[Sow] Lv Max
[Reap] Lv Max
[Scythe Mastery] Lv Max
[Concealment] Lv 95
[Appraise] Lv Max
[Terror Smile] Lv Max
[Shadow Merge] Lv 78
/Find More In Grimoire\
————————————————
             PASSIVE ABILITIES
————————————————
[Soul Absorb] [Life Steal]
[Grand Slayer] [Auto Skill Mastery]
[No-Chant] [Language Master]
[Undying] [Death Stare]
[Stat Increase - Low]
/Find More In Grimoire\
————————————————
                     TITLES
————————————————
[Reborn Reaper] [Soul Stealer]
[Undead Lord] [Cheater Of Death]
[Death's Blessing] [Death's Underling]
[Slayer Of The Ancient] [Slaughter]
[Shadow Master] [One Man Army]
[Sin Of Pride] [Protector Of Sloth]
————————————————
Grimoire: Rank: SSS (None Obtained)
Pet: None
————————————————