Chapter 20: An Encounter With A Party

I was slowly making this chapter at about 70 words per weekend, which is god awfully slow, but my wifi broke last night, so here I am.
————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Sorry for taking awhile." the guild master apologized as he climbed down the stairs. "It's alright." I laughed.

"Furi said something about a [Blood Boar], can you please explain?" he questioned us. "It's outside," Luna said.

The guild master was a rather muscular man, despite his ragged grey hair. "How did a two man party take down a [Blood Boar]?" he stared us down.

"We really can't explain it," I stated, "but it was rather easy , I was expecting more of a fight.".

"More of a fight? I have fought a few in my prime, and let me tell you, nothing has put up more than a fight than that." he said.

"I do not believe you. But let us see the body as itself, to see if you two truly did it." he said as he walked to the door.

There, as we left it, the boar was. But this time, the group that was questioning Luna was there, with backup.

"What are you doing here? This is our kill." the biggest man said. There by his side was the one who asked Luna questions. "Ehsod grah mul a salof tlep bek (This could have ended with no blood)" he mouthed.

There was 7 men, including the man from earlier, who were standing between us and the boar. All of them gave me the death eye but I shrugged them all off.

"Well then, what's your proof?" I called them out, they just laughed to. "Do you know who they are?" The Questioner asked me.

"Not a clue in the world."
"We are The Red Waffles! An SS adventurer ranked party!" a lanky robed wizard said.

"Red Waffles!?" I erupted in laughter. 'It is a translation mistake.' Pulara corrected it, but laughed along with me.

"What is so funny?" the big one looked entirety confused. "He laughed at the party name." The Questioner told him.

"He did whot!?" he bellowed as he grabbed the shield and sword off his back. The rest of his party readied their weapons just in case.

"Can we just settle this diplomatically?" I said, raising my hands in the air. He just looked confused.

'It did not translate either, choose an easy word.' Pulara sighed.

"I mean, can we settle this with words?" I asked, lowering my hands this time. "No, you insulted us, now we will have your blood!" he yelled, calling out the attention of the civilians who were not yet watching.

I looked over to the guild master, "Are you going to do anything to stop it?".

"Matters between adventures do not concern me, just keep damage as low as possible." he shooed the closer villagers away.

"Before we start," I raised my hand to Aaron, "I won't use this." I gave Aaron to Luna. "Hahahahaha, you can not win without your weapon!" he laughed.

"No, you got it wrong, I will be using a weapon..." I pulled out the wooden dagger, "This.". This only made him and his entire party laugh.

"Keep up." I smiled, as I disappeared from their sight. The entire party stopped laughing and looked around to find me.

"I thought he was a swordsman..." The Questioner mumbled as he moved away from the party.

The party was simple, two tanks, three DPS, and one support, respectively being, a holy knight, a swordsman, a rogue, two wizards, and a healer. I could defeat them all in a second but that would take the fun of it. I took a more ... classic approach.