8

"You ask her" I hear a group of younger students argue amongst themselves as I sit with Flo.

"I'm not asking" I hear one scoff before the get pushed towards me with a maths book.

I frown.

"Uh- hi, sorry.. I don't mean to bother you but me and my friends are really stuck on this maths question and our teacher said.. that if we don't understand we could try asking one of the older students to help us and.. uh.. I" They stutter as they shove the book in my face.

"Are you taking the piss" I frown as I peer down at the book.

They all back away slightly, they looked terrified what the fuck. I take the book, and read the question. That shit was easy as fuck, I'm pretty sure I wasn't that dumb when I was that age. 30 x 30.

"Got a pen?" I ask and they fumble about to find a pen. They all gather round as I begin to explain.

"Right, forget about the zero's for the moment. What would the question be if there was no Zero's" I ask.

They all frown at me before one of them speaks up.

"Three times three" They say lowly.

"Yeah, whats three multiplied by three" I smile.

"E-eight.. no.. nine" they frown.

"Great, now add on the zero's" I demonstrate as I add the zero's back on.

They all nod and smile as they get what i've done.

"What I always remember is, 'Two zero's in the question, two zero's in the answer'" I sing and they all giggle.

"Thankyou" They smile.

"You're welcome" I chuckle.

They all hurry off and I giggle to Flo. I look around and cant help but notice Chase leant over the desk with a smirk plastered on his lips.
I frown at him. God that boy pisses me off.

"Can I help you" He raises his brows.

"Fuck off" I scoff as I flick my hair over my shoulder and turn to face Flo.

After break was over, I decided I would bunk the next lesson. Double science. No thanks.
I make my way to the disabled toilet, feeling someones presence behind me. I spin around, being faced with Chase.

"Going to your bunking spot then?" He asks smugly.

"Snake on me and i'll break your neck" I frown. He shrugs in reply as he walks behind me.

I get to the toilet, just about to lock the door behind me before Chase barges through the door, knocking my flying. I scream in fright as he locks the door.

"Get out what the fuck are you doing" I scoff.

"Shh" He hushes me as he brings his index finger up to my lips. I swat his hand away with a frown. "Get your fucking hand away from me" He grit my teeth. "Get out" I frown.

"I'm bunking next lesson, you don't need to talk to me, just let me stay in here" He frowns back as he seats himself on the floor. I roll my eyes before sitting down opposite him. We said absolutely nothing. After a while theres a knock on the door and both of us shit our pants. "Ember, is that you" I head Freddie's voice. I relax slightly although I was still shook, what the fuck was I going to tell him when I open the door with Chase in the toilet with me.