7

I walk into my first class 5 minutes late, everyones eyes on me. I ignore everyone and everything and sit down in my seat. It was R.E and Lewis was in my class. Great.

"Hey Ember" He sniggers and I completely ignore him. I get out my book and a pen and begin to copy from the board.

"Ember, why the fuck did you attack Lew?" I hear one of the boys shout.

"Why the fuck are you talking to me, you weren't even there" I say bluntly as I slam my pen on the table and turn around to face him.

"I've seen the video though" He laughs.

"You don't know what caused me to do what I did, you weren't there you dick; the only person who knows how things started is Chase. Lew wound me up, he said things to me that would wind any girl up" I state.

"I didn't say anything my love, You just came over and went for me like a fucking psycho" Lewis pipes up.

"Don't fucking lie" I grit my teeth.

"GUYS! EMBER, LEW, PLEASE WAIT FOR ME OUTSIDE!" The teacher screams and I instantly get up and leave the room, Lewis following.

"Fucking psycho" He mumbles again as we leave the room.

"Do you wanna see a psycho?!" I laugh I'm amusement. "I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT A FUCKING PSYCHO LOOKS LIKE MATE" I scream as hold my fist up to his face.

"MISS WILSON" A deep voice booms down the hall. I spin around, jumping slightly.

"MY OFFICE, NOW!" The principle shouts as he points in the direction of his office.

"THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE HAS TURNED THE WHOLE FUCKING SCHOOL AGAINST ME, DON'T THINK IM NOT GOING TO STAND THERE AND NOT DO AN-"

"MY OFFICE" He cuts me off. I bite my tongue, breathing in deeply before heading to his office.

Me and Lewis had never been this bad with each other. We'd never been the best of friends but the past week has gone down hill massively. I could always talk to Lewis in lessons and stuff but we'd never been close. I think, the fact that he's Chase's best friend is the only reason why we're not better friends. But to be honest, I'm beginning to hate him more than I hate Chase, and thats saying something.

I open the door to the principals office, walk straight past the two guest chairs and sit down on his comfy spinning chair. I gaze out of the window, spinning from side to side on the chair as I begin to calm down. I say calm down but i mean, the more I thought about the whole situation the more it wound me up. I'm the type of person to cry with anger and frustration, and thats exactly what I did. I began to cry. After about ten minutes the door opens and the principle walks in with with Lewis and.. Chase? I say absolutely nothing and stare out of the window.

"Have you seriously been crying?" Lewis chuckles and the Principle hushes him. He seats himself down in one guest chair and Chase silently places himself on the other in his signature position.

"Right" The principle clears his throat as he leans himself against the door. "What's gone on" He asks. We all stay silent.

"So as far as I know, Ember, you lost your temper with Lewis at a party over the weekend?" The principle raises his brows.

I nod.

"And was there a reason for this?" He asks and I open my mouth to speak before Lewis buts in.