12

The whole week dragged, Flo was off school 'ill' when I knew full well she just couldn't be fucked to come into school. The gossip of me attacking Lewis had kinda died down although I still got the odd few looks in the corridors as I walked past. Lunch and break times were shit aswell.

It was Friday and again, i had plans for that night. This time a friend, Jen, who doesn't go the the same school as me but is friends with all of my friends, was having a small gathering at her house, it wasn't a party, only about ten of us were going just for a few drinks.
I made my way home to drop my school things off, telling Aunty May the truth and explaining that i would stay at Jen's. I shove on some ripped jeans and an off the shoulder top, sorting out my makeup before leaving for Jen's. I knew for a fact Chase and Lewis would be there and the thought of it made me want to turn back and run home, but I had to suck it up. They wont stop be from having fun.

I get to Jen's house, greeting everyone, giving Chase a small smile as I was too scared to talk to him before completely ignoring Lewis.
There was an uncomfortable atmosphere as I seat myself down on the couch next to Jess. After having a few drinks that atmosphere disappeared as we all sat round talking about a load of shit. "Guys is it ok if my friend Freddy comes round" Jen asks and everyone nods and mumbles their yeses.

"Freddy?" Chase repeats and Jen nods with a small smile. "Freddy who?" Chase narrows his eyes.

"Freddy Park?" Jen chuckles.

"The cocky caretaker?" Chase raises his brows.

"Yeah! He works at your school right? Freddy, y'all know him already" Jen claps, my heart drops.

"You want us to sit and chill with our caretaker?" Chase frowns.

"He's not really a proper caretaker though is he, he just helps out with. He's only one year older than us dude its fine" Lewis opens his mouth, slapping Chase on the shoulder.
Chase glances at me, running his hand through his hair. I stayed quiet. Freddy is a cool guy, i'd happily let him join out friendship group he's really nice. I don't know why Chase hates him so much.

In no time Freddy had arrived, giving me a smile as he walks through. "Hey" He grins as he seats himself next to me.

"Want another drink?" Chase butts in just as I'm about to greet Freddy.

"No I'm fine" I smile slightly.

"How are you?" I smile, turning to face Freddy on the couch.

"I'm good, Its good to see you; how are you?" He grins widely as he's handed a beer by Lewis.

"I'm goo-"

"Who's up for spin the bottle" Jen shouts, cutting me mid sentence. Everyone agrees, shuffling round into a circle.
"Kiss whoever it lands on, refuse and theres a forfeit" She giggles. "Jess can go first"

Jess scoffs, grabbing the bottle and placing it in the centre of the circle, she spins the bottle watching it turn before it stops at Jen. Jen raises her brows before Jess leans over, giving her a quick peck on the lips. A few rounds later it was my go, i spin the bottle and wait for it to stop. I watched it slow down and knew quite clearly that it was about to land on Lewis.
"Im not kissing him" I shrug.

"Only a quick peck" Jen says.

"I'm not kissing him, i'll have the forfeit" I scoff
"Give her the forfeit, she's not coming near me" Lewis scoffs.

"Forfeit is to let Fred give you a hickey" Jen claps. I hear Chase clear his throat as he leans back on his arms.

I narrow my eyes at Jen before flicking my hair over my shoulder to expose my neck. Freddy glances around the room at everyone before tucking my hair behind my ear and lowering his head towards my neck. I feel his lips attach to my neck, moving slowly, sucking softly at my skin. I keep a pokerface glued on, although I was really fucking enjoying it. I feel him nibble lightly, placing his hand on my hip to hold me close. I purse my lips together, glancing round before turning slightly red. Freddy softy pecks the mark, smiling to himself as he pulls away.
I chuckle before my eyes meet Chase's. His eyes were burning into mine, a look of both ice and fire. He looks away, taking a swig of his beer before reaching down and spinning the bottle. It landed on Jess.

Chase gets up without hesitation and smashes his lips onto Jess'. Jess is slightly taken back by this but soon relaxes, moving her lips in sync with Chase's. I watch as Chase slips his tongue into her mouth, Jess running her hands through his hair. Wow. He looked like a fucking amazing kisser.

"Oh god, ok, ok next" Jen laughs, forcing Chase and Jess to stop. Chase pulls away, returning to his place in the circle before giving me a cold glare. What that actual fuck, what have i done?!

We were all drunken states, all three boys being a little less drunk than us girls. I was the only one sat on the floor, blatantly admiring Chase. But me being drunk had no idea what I was doing.
"Can I help you?" Chase frowns saltily and he notices my gaze. Everyone else to busy in their own conversations to notice anything. I get up, stumbling over to sit next to chase, sinking into the sofa with a giggle.

"Hi" I smile.

"Ember what the fuck is wrong with you?" Chase chuckles lightly.

"I may have drunk a little- little bit too much, but I cant help but notice how gorgeous you're looking today" I smile. Chase gazes down at me, him being taller than me on the sofa.

"You're drunk, Ember" Chase states.

"I know, and confident, and I'd like you to know that you're probably one of the sexiest human beings in the entire meadow" I giggle.

"Entire meadow?" Chase chuckles as I put a leg over his lap and place my hand on his hard chest.

"Mm" I nod. "I also think it would have been much better if you'd have kissed me instead of Jess, because you know, you really look like a great kisser" I say with a soft huff.

"Oh yeah?" Chase smirks.

"Yeah" I nod. "You know, sometimes I sit at home and i think to myself, why the fuck is Chase so mean to me? Why cant he just be my friend? Because it really upsets me." I frown.

"Really?" Chase mumbles.

"Really. And i really think you should kiss me" I grin as I seductively peck his jaw. I watch Chases eyes avert to Freddy who was watching us, Freddy quickly looking away. Chase glances down at my lips and begins to lean closer, a smirk growing on his lips as my eyes flutter shut.

"You're drunk, Ember. No one's going to kiss you tonight" He whispers as my eyes open again.