38

{a/n I pre write my
chapters so by the
time you read this it
will be another day..
but I'm currently at the
beach writing this and
I love life; hope you
enjoy}

"Having to help your dad take his meds because he's too depressed to do it himself isn't great" Chase frowns, his hand tapping lightly on the steering wheel.

I sat and listened. I had always thought Chase had had a great life having only ever really spoken to him at school to mutter a 'fuck off' or 'fuck you' or 'you're a cunt'. My life wasn't perfect, and never will be, and I always took peoples parents into consideration when I was trying to offend someone. Never in my life would I ever deliberately offend someones parents, never. But some of the things I had said to Chase in the past, like 'don't forget to take your meds' and 'have you got bipolar?', probably really fucking hurt him. I just never knew, and he's not one to show his emotions. I felt so fucking bad. Everything I had ever said to Chase came back and hit me right in the face.

"This only really got bad after my parents had broken up. So around a year ago" He explains.

"Bipolar isn't a nice illness, Em. Its ok if you take the medication you need to take I guess, but sometimes he forgets, and when he forgets, he gets depressed, and when he gets depressed, he doesn't want to take the meds" He says, running his hand through his hair.

"Faye's fucking amazing, she helps a hell of a lot. I'm pretty sure if he had been diagnosed before him and my mum split, he would have never been allowed to look after Elsie and Archie".

"Chase, I'm sorry if i've ever offended you with any of the things i've said" I sigh, placing my hand in his.

"No, its fine" He chuckles, "anyway, I just thought i'd tell you incase my dad makes you feel uncomfortable or anything" He shrugs.

I give him a small look, "I never felt uncomfortable, I was just really confused as to why everyone seemed so on edge and everything was so rushed. I understand now" I smile. Chase shoots me a small grin before leaning in to kiss me.

It was around eleven when Chase and I had finished our heart to heart. We got home around half past. Seeing as everyone was asleep, we tiptoed through the house, making our way upstairs to Chases room. He threw me one of his shirts to wear to bed and I took no time in slipping it on and claiming it my own. I climb into bed beside him, after freshening up in the bathroom. I was left bra-less, only a pretty blue thong underneath my shirt.

As I lay wrapped up against his chest, I feel Chases hand run under the hem of my shirt, landing my ass. I giggle, shuffling my lower half closer before giving his neck a soft peck.
As my body pressed against his, I felt the slight bulge in his joggers.

"This is nice" Chase mumbles giving the top of my head a quick peck.

"It is" I agree with a small smile.

The intimate cuddling session had only lasted around five or so minutes before Chases lips had found their way to my neck. Our position had changed completely, Chase now on top of me, skilfully grinding his dangerously growing erection against my covered heat. I let out a soft, content moan as he sucks harshly at an area of skin on my neck before I pull his face up to attach my lips to his. Smitten in intoxication, Chase deepens the kiss, his right hand finding its way underneath my shirt to cup my breast whilst the other beside my head, holding the majority of his body weight above me. The way he was expertly moving his crotch against mine prove that he had done this before, not that I hadn't. Neither or us were beginners, however, even just kissing Chase was a completely new sensation for me. It was different. It made me feel like a beginner, thats for sure. It also added to the fact that my ex was shit - Flo had told me that at the time but I refused to listen.

"Take this off" Chase mumbles, tugging at my shirt as his lips ghost against mine on their way back down to my neck.

I let out a short breath as I tug at his hair, pulling his head away from me before I flip us over, completely startling Chase. He grins up at me in amusement, placing his hands on my hips as I straddle him. I try to make discrete movements with my hips to get a little friction between my heat and his now completely prominent bulge as I remove my shirt. Chase notices my desperation, letting out a small chuckle as his grip on my hips tighten and he thrusts up a little, letting me feel him through my panties for both of our benefits.
I let out a soft moan, throwing the shirt aside before reaching down to attach my lips to Chase's neck.

Hearing the deep groan which he had struggled to keep in was almost enough to send me completely over the edge. I sink my teeth into the sensitive area of his neck and suck softly, earning more groans and most definitely leaving marks, which I was pretty sure he had done the same with me. At the same time I feel Chases hand enter my panties, his middle finger running over my clit. I let out another moan, the both of us trying to make as little noise as possible before I remove myself from his neck. Shuffling down his body, my face now a head-butt away from his bulge. From the look on his face and the quick fire jogger ridding, he obviously knew what was in store for him. I raise my brows a little as I watch the poor lad almost shaking in excitement before I take his member in my hand and begin to pump. I unintentionally lick my lower lip at the sight of the pre-cum make its way out before lowering my head onto his painfully hard member.

After a while of sucking, pumping, groaning and - gagging - Chase mumbles a quick  "I wont last much longer"  before flipping us over and slipping his middle and ring fingers inside me, using his thumb to massage my clit as they slide in and out. Although I was completely ready for whatever Chase had in mind, I was slightly upset at the fact the he had just assumed I wanted to fuck. What if foreplay was enough for me today? However, my thoughts were completely thrown away when Chase speaks up.

"You want this, right?" He asks, eyes completely on mine as he slows down the pace of his fingers.

I let out a moan, the only thing I could get out due to the amount of pleasure his fingers were giving me. He shoots me a cocky grin before speaking again.

"Em, do you want this?" He asks, as he removes his fingers to line himself up at my heat, "if you're not ready, please say" he continues. I feel his tip rub against my clit and I nod frantically.

Chase raises his brows a little, reaching for the draw in his bedside table, "not ready for a baby just yet though, right?" He grins as he tears open the condom packet and rolls it on with ease. I let in a deep breath, rolling my eyes a little as I mentally facepalm at how easy it could be to forget about protection.

"Didn't your Aunt make you go on birth control though?" He asks as his grin widens he focuses purely on the sight of his own member rubbing against my heat.

"Chase- please" I let out a short breath, watching him tease not only himself, but me in particular.  

"Im still waiting for your consent, Em" He shrugs, now enjoying the sight of the amount of sexual frustration I had within me.

"Chase, yes, I want this, plea-" I groan, before he sinks into me.

"Great" He chuckles, eyes set on mine, "Because I really fucking want this" He admits as he slowly eases back and forth within me, letting me adjust to his size.

I grip his forearms, his hands secured to my hips as my eyes close and I let out yet another moan. "You ok?" He asks, coming to a stop, his full length now completely inside me.

"Please don't stop" I moan, lifting my head a little to capture his lips with mine and with that, he began to move.

{Ok their first time together
wasnt too cliché and special
because.. like.. teenagers
now days just go for it,
I dont know, I feel like
having a 'omg you're the
one for me, I want us to
fuck under fairy lights
listening to the sound
of the waves' storyline
is too cringey, right?}