15

Chase's hand runs through my hair as his lips mould softly into mine, the other resting lightly on my hip. It was slow, very slow, and it felt like it had meaning. It made my stomach do flips, in a good way, and I fucking enjoyed it. It was different to how he kissed Jess, different in every way. And i was right.. he was a fucking amazing kisser.

Chase pulls away looking me dead in the eye.

"Can you tell me about your dad?" Chase asks softly.

After fuck knows how long of me hating Chase Miller, That kiss has made me feel like I could trust him with my whole life. I don't know whether thats a good or bad thing but I felt like maybe I should just tell him. Not many people know. In fact, Its only Flo and Jess that know about everything, they've kept my secret so secure and i love them for that.

"Uh-I.." I stutter, still slightly taken back by the kiss.

"You don't have to" He mumbles.

"Can- can you meet me after school?" I ask with a slight frown. Chase narrows his eyes slightly.

"Yeah.. I guess?" He chuckles.

I nod, checking the time on my phone noticing we only had about a minute until the bell for break rang. "We should leave" I nod, slipping away from the close and awkward position to unlock the door.

"Ember" Chase stops me, lightly grabbing my wrist. I turn around.

"If lewis says anything, just try to ignore it, yeah?" He says lowly. I breathe in deeply before nodding. Chase runs his hand through his hair before approaching the door, opening it and letting me slip out under his arm.

Chase walks in the other direction as I make my way to Flo's class. I wait for only a few seconds before the bell rings and everyone comes out. I wait for ages and ages but Flo just doesn't come out of class. I peep through the door, seeing Flo still sat at her desk, her long hair flipped over one shoulder and all over the desk as she leans on her fist in boredom.

"Oi" I whisper through the door and Flo glances over.

"I have to stay in for break because apparently I didn't do enough work" Flo scoffs loud enough for the teacher to hear.

"Who's that?" I hear the teacher say from behind the door.

"Oh no one, just talking to myself" Flo shrugs sarcastically, making me snort.

I hear the teacher approaching the door and I begin to slowly walk away. "Ember, can you leave" The teacher frowns as she pokes her head out of the door.

"Yeah" I nod. Lies.

The teacher returns to the class, still leaving the door slightly open.

"Hurry the fuck up" I mouth to Flo.

Flo gives me the middle finger with a small giggle.

"Miss, please can I go to the toilet?" Flo asks, obviously just trying to get out of her detention.

"No, you can wait" I hear the teacher say.

"She cant" I say, poking my head round the door.

"EMBER, Leave!" The teacher raises her voice.

"She needs to change her tampon" I snort as I enter the room. I wasn't planning on actually going in but I saw someones home-made presentation of some kind of brain made out of foam at the other side of the room, i don't know? But it looked really squishy and I had a massive urge to go and play with it.

"Ember get out!" The teacher shouts.

"Stop shouting, what are you doing? Im just saying she needs to change her tampon" I raise my brows as I play with the brain.

"Do you want me to call for the principle?" Miss crosses her arms.

"I'm on my period, Miss" Flo lies pursing her lips together.

"No Florence, you stay there, just leak all over the chair its ok. You can go for a swim in your own blood" I laugh hysterically.

"Ew, Em!" Flo laughs.

"Right! Ember i'm calling for a higher member of staff to come and escort y-"

"No, no its fine, honestly, I know i'm famous and all but I don't need escorting out" I say as I place the brain down and stride out of the room.

I wait for another five minutes before i get so fucking bored and thought it would be hilarious if I chucked a tampon at Flo.
I search my bag and find a tampon, throwing it full pelt at Flo through the door. I hear Flo scream quietly making me die of laughter. Obviously the teacher hadn't seen because after a few seconds it comes flying back at me.
I laugh hysterically before opening the door again.

"Miss, please let her out" I groan.

"Leave the classroom, Ember" The teacher raises her brows.

"Can i just say, If Flo was to tell her mum that you wouldn't let her go to the toilet when she's on her period and her mum complained to the school, you'd get in trouble beca-"

"OUT!" The teacher shouts and I leave with a chuckle. I take out several tampons before throwing them all through the door at once.
I see Flo cover her mouth to hold in a laugh before the teacher slams the door in my face.

I wait five seconds before opening it again.
"If my fingers were in that door, oh my life.." I shake my head.

"Miss, please can I leave, i actually really need the toilet" Flo says honestly.

"No" The teacher shakes her head.

"Ember, this is your fault! I'm actually going to wet myself but she wont believe me because you joked about me being on my period and-"

"Let her out" I frown.

"Ember, thats it, I'm phoning for another member of staff" The teacher states.

"I'm going to piss myself!" Flo frowns.

"You can wait" The teacher nods.

"I cant" Flo shakes her head back.

"Just piss yourself" I laugh. "And then say you had no choice because she wouldn't let you leave" I chuckle.

Flo makes a strained noise. "Just walk out, what would you rather do? Go to the toilet and stay healthy or stay in this classroom and catch a UTI" I frown.

"Ember is right, Bye" Flo says as she collects her things, walking straight out of the class to run to the toilet.

Im such a bad influence what the fuck is wrong with me?