43

I focus on the unfamiliar taste. It definitely tastes nicer than tobacco but it wasn't something i wanted to be fucking with on a daily.

"Exhale" Chase laughs, slapping my cheek playfully.

I let out the smoke with a small giggle. Chase watches me carefully before taking the rest of the blunt and putting it out on the grass. He places his feet out in front of him, resting back on his hands as he tilts his head towards me with a lazy grin.

"How you feeling?" He asks, tucking a stray hair behind my ear.

"Hm?" I giggle.

Chase raises his brows, shaking his head in amusement. "Do you feel ok?" He snorts.

"Yes" I nod. "Well I mean I think I do" I laugh.

"Shit" He laughs, "If you're ever going to try this again, take it slow, right now a few pulls is your limit" He says.

I nod, my neck feeling slightly strange. I nod harder with a small frown. "Chase, are my ligaments attached?" I ask touching the back of my neck as I watch Chase turn towards me with a small frown. I nod harder, my hair flipping everywhere. I burst into fits of laughter, bringing my hands up to play the air guitar. "I look like a rockstar" I laugh. Chase laughs with a small shake of the head.

I lay down on my back with a small sigh. "I like this, this is fun" I giggle as Chase lays on top of me, planting a small kiss on my lips.

"I don't want you to try it again unless you're with me though" He says.

"Ok" I nod.

He just looks up into the sky and laughs.

"I love you Ember Rose"

__

We walk back home silence, a comfortable silence. We had made up with Charlie.
And the beef had ended with Freddy and Sasha I guess.. Everyone at school now knew about me and Chase, there was no way to hide it.

If anyone had told me at the start of the year that I would be dating my worst enemy I'd have quite literally slapped them. He makes me so happy, and theres no other person I wish to spend the rest of my life with - other than Aunty May of course.

"Ember Rose Wilson. Seventeen. I hate school with a passion. End of story, Goodbye"

Complete

Yo I hate how this ended but thank you for all the support on this book, I'm gonna be starting my new one 'spotlight' very soon, I love you all !!!