40

It was Monday and I was waiting by the lockers for Flo to come out of lesson. I was stood with my back to the lockers, sipping on a small juice drink that I had brought from the canteen. After a short while everyone comes piling out of their classes, Flo skipping over to me with a grin on her face.

"So why didn't you tell me about Ireland?" She asks wide eyed making me chuckle.

"I wanted to keep it on the low, Flow. Plus I always seem to be the talk of the school, I don't want everyone knowing im slutting it up with my enemy just yet" I explain.

Flo nods before clearing her throat as she opens her crisps, raising her eyebrows a little with a small smirk. I roll my eyes.

"What?" I huff at Flo's sarcastic expression.

"You're seriously going to stand there and tell me you're just friends?" She frowns, shoving a crisp in her mouth, "speak of the devil" She laughs.

I feel a pair of hands land on my waist as they squeeze past me and the locker.
"Hmm?" Chase grins at Flo, "talking about me?" He raises his brows before giving my hips a discrete squeeze in order for me to move out of the way.

Chase was with Lewis, they didn't even stop for Flo's reply let alone for a full conversation, they were probably going outside to play football or something. After around ten minutes the bell rang and the both of us headed to our next lesson, I had sociology which I was super happy about, but as i was walking to lesson, someone from in front calls my name.

"Hey, can we talk?", It was Freddy.

"Uh- I- no" I frown, for a moment forgetting that Freddy wasn't at all as nice as he made out.

"What?" He frowns, mood instantly changing.

"I said no" I say sternly attempting to walk past before he stops me, only lightly.

"I said no!" I raise my voice before hitting him.

Im not sure whether that was the best thing to do in school, seeing as he was a member of staff and I was going to get in serious shit, but it was so fucking worth it, for about 0.5 seconds.. I'm Ember Rose, I can't just hit someone once. I was in full anger mode, hitting, punching, scratching, god knows what until I found myself being dragged off of him by Chase, who I thought was a teacher at first.

"C'mon babe stop" They say calmly, dragging me to the toilets and locking us in before I burst out crying.

"You're a little fucking tiger" Chase laughs hysterically as he wraps his arms around me. "I told you to ignore his shit, what happened?" He asks.

I prise myself from Chases grip, seating myself on the closed toilet seat, still slightly angry before shrugging. Chase crouches in front of me placing his hand on my knee, "You shouldn't have done that in scho-" he begins to say before he's interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

"I know you're in here, come out!" It was Freddy.

"Fuck off, You're a fuc-" I grit my teeth, being stopped mid sentence by Chase placing a finger over my mouth. "Freddy just leave" He says.

"Oh you're in there too!?" Freddy laughs, "fucking come out, As much I hate you're bitch, I would never hit a girl, but trust me when I say i'll beat the shit out if you, Chase" He shouts aggressively, Chases grip on my knew instantly tightening.

"Oh go and sweep up the canteen or something" Chase chuckles before looking at me with an unreadable expression, "I'm gonna blow" He mumbles, putting me in full panic mode.

"Do not" I say with a frown, getting up to block the door.

"Move out of the way" Chase warns. I could see him heating up. Chase had had several fights at school, most of which I had witnessed, and they were never pretty. He hadn't had any fights this school year which was surprising, he had calmed down a lot. I just didn't want to be the reason for his 'relapse'.

"Chase please, we can handle this outside of school, please jus-"

"Em if anything happens outside of school, he'll end up dead, let me out the fucking door" He shouts, Freddy obviously hearing this.

"COME OUT AND FUCKING FIGHT ME!" Freddie bangs on the door aggressively before chase shouts in my face, startling me completely.

"MOVE OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY!" He screams, taking my bad wrist and pulling me away from the door, I make a small noise of pain, and by the time I had chance to stop him from leaving the toilet he was already on too of Freddy throwing punches, everyone screaming, chanting, crowding round, and I had nowhere to run. Their bodies somehow ending up in the toilet with me and the other students blocking the doorway for me to get out.

"Chase please get off of him!!" I scream, Freddy now unable to fight back. "CHASE PLEASE!" I cry, before Chase stands up, leaving Freddy in a bloody, groaning ball on the floor. He wipes his nose on the back of his bloodied sleeve before looking me dead in the eye, his angry expression turning into instant guilt.
"Em-" He frowns. I run, barging everyone out of the way.

"Em wait, please" I head Chase call after me but I keep running, out of school and all the way home.

I rush through my door, sprinting up to my bedroom and slamming the door behind me before falling onto my bed and crying. I cry and cry, unable to stop. The thought of even being seen at school tomorrow made me feel sick. I had never seen a fight like that, not that bad, and the fact that it was Chase that had caused that amount of damage to someone killed me. My phone lit up beside me and I peered down at the screen through my watered eyes.

From: Chase: Where are you? Come to mine?

I ignore it, getting another shortly after.

From: Chase: I sorry, honestly.. please come over. You hit him too, this is not just my fault. He provoked me, you were there.
From: Chase: When I say I'm sorry, I mean im sorry for scaring you or whatever, no way am i sorry for beating him up.

Still I ignored, until i got another at around 11pm.

From: Chase: I'm coming over, please let us talk x

{A/n I'm back, Hi, Hello}