27

This was so wrong. So, so wrong. But SO good.
I couldn't help but let out soft moans as he worked around my clit with his tongue.
I open my eyes to glance down at Chase, his head buried between my legs, his eyes glued shut. Chase removes his mouth from me, gazing down at my heat before using his hand to send me over the edge, watching himself toy with me.

"So fucking pretty" He mumbles, rubbing circles on my clit. His eyes then meet mine, sending me completely over the edge. I let out a small high pitched scream, the pleasure taking over my whole body as my top half turns right over to the side, Chase cementing my lower half to the bed with his arms. "Quiet, Ember" He chuckles as I moan out, before he sucks harshly at my clit. Beads of sweat all over my face as I squirm aggressively in pleasure, biting down on his pillow to help quieten my moans before I release. Chase licks me clean, kissing my folds before hovering above me, hands either side of my head, his hips delicately pressing into mine.
Chase gives me a soft peck, letting me taste the slight linger of my own juices before pulling away.
"How was that?" He asks, pecking lightly at my neck.
"Fucking amazing" I grin, Chase pulling back to examine my face.

"Thinking about it now, I don't think i'd want a spoon up my ass; so maybe we should get back down to the party so your obvious sexually ecstatic face can dye down, yeah?" He chuckles.

Unable to stop smiling, I nod in reply, Chase picking up my panties and helping me back into them before pulling my gathered dress from on my hips back down to my thighs.

We both slip out of his bedroom and head back downstairs to the party, Chase being stopped by some guys as we squeeze past the sweaty teens, "we'll talk later, yeah?" Chase tells them, pushing me towards the garden by my hips.

We reach the garden. Everyone chilling on the beanbags and garden table. Flo was still out and she gives me a small grin, "you did not go to the bathroom, Em" She chuckles, giving my ass a small poke.
I purse my lips together, "I got stopped by Finlay in the kitchen" I nod, knowing once Finlay starts talking you cant get away.

"Sure" She smirks, flicking her hair over her shoulders. Flo's my best friend, she obviously knew I'd done something with someone, but at least she didn't know it was with Chase.

I glance around the table, noticing everyone smoking. My eyes fix on a girl who was sat in silence, although she was still involved in the conversation. I give her a small smile, "any chance I could have a cigarette?" I ask in the nicest tone I could.

"Sure" She nods, holding out a pack for me to take one, before handing me a lighter. "Thankyou" I smile, handing the lighter back as I start to smoke.

I turn back to face Flo, taking a puff as we stand in a comfortable silence. "I'm going to go and get another drink, you want one?" She asks and I nod in reply. She gives me a small chuckle before heading inside. Since there were no more chairs, I stand at the table, not really knowing anyone there, but i mean, I didn't feel uncomfortable. I wasn't shy in making friends, you know?

"I'm Ember, by the way" I look down at the girl who had given me a cigarette with a small smile. Something in her seemed to have ticked as soon as I said my name and the exact thing happened to me when she said hers.

"Im Sasha" She nods, giving me a small look before turning away to talk to the others.

Just then I felt a hand on my hip and someone come up behind me, "sorry, can I just-" they say, reaching over me to put out their cigarette on the ashtray in the middle of the table, their whole body pressing against mine. It was Chase.

"Sorry" I mumble glancing round at him.

"Its ok" He says, turning me round by my hip, "whats uh- are you ok?" He asks quietly.