24

"Ember" Lewis nods as he sits himself down on the sofa, resting his legs up on the coffee table.

I stay quiet, giving him a small look.

"Hello.Ember." He says louder, still I ignore.

"Lew" Chase warns giving him a small glare.

Lewis rolls his eyes.

"I'm not staying long, have you heard from Sasha?" Lewis speaks up as I sit there awkwardly listening to their conversation.

Chase shakes his head, "why?"

"I dunno man, I really think you should talk to her, tell her whats what" Lewis shrugs.

"Talk to that bitch!? Fuck off, man. She already knows whats what" Chase scoffs, seating himself the other side of me so I was sandwiched between the two of them.

"D-do you want me to leave?" I ask, turning to Chase.

"No, no" He chuckles, "stay" he smiles, placing a hand on my thigh. I feel high-key awkward as Lewis watches us carefully.

"Does she know?" Lewis asks and Chase shakes his head,

"Know what?" I frown.

"Nothi-"

"That he broke up with his girlfriend to try and get with you" Lewis opens his big mouth, Chase turning to him with an amused expression.

"W-what?" I chuckle.

"Ember, don't listen to him" Chase rolls his eyes, taking his hand away from my thigh.

"I'm not listening" I laugh, "I know you hate me" I nod.

Chase stares through me with a small frown. "I don't hate you Ember" He says lowly.

Lewis chuckles, standing up, "got any beers?" He asks before heading to the kitchen, not waiting for Chase to reply. He returns with three beers, handing one to myself and Chase. I give Lewis a small thank you. I don't really like beer but it was nice of him to actually bring me one in.

"I'm going to have a party Saturday, wanna spread the word?" Chase asks Lewis.

"Yeah sure Bro, wheres your mum?" Lewis frowns.

"My dads" Chase mumbles, his mood changing slightly.

Lewis nods, giving him a small sympathetic look. Chase gets up, "i'm going to smoke" He says, getting up and leaving Lewis and I alone.

"What do you think of Chase" Lewis turns to me almost instantly. I give him a look, "just fucking speak to me Ember, even if its just for today" He huffs as he slumps back.

"Cant you see how whipped he is over you?" Lewis chuckles, "since your first day at this school he's been obsessed. If it wasn't for Sasha, he'd probably already be the dad to your babies" He says and I give him a death glare.

"Don't chat shit, Lewis" I scoff.

"No, seriously; listen, i'm not staying long as i've got shit to do. But just so you know, I've always tried to push Chase into talking to you and getting to know you, but he was just so dumb, choosing- Psycho Sasha over you. He's always been a dick to you for the sake of keeping Sasha happy, he hates being mean to you Ember, trust me. He ended things with her a month or two ago, for you.." Lewis explains. "I just thought you should know, before you attempt to push him away" He shrugs, standing up.

"I should probably go; let you two talk" He nods, heading to the back door to say a quick few words to Chase, coming back through the living room.  "bye" I say lowly before I hear the front door slam shut.

After a few minutes Chase comes back in, seating himself beside me. We sit in silence for a while before I decide to speak up.
"Chase, what did you first think of me when I first moved to this school?" I ask.

Chase lets out a deep chuckle before speaking, "fucking stunning. I thought you were beautiful, I liked your smile, your figure, everything about you is-" Chase stops himself, shaking his head with a small smile.

"Is what?" I ask, Chase shaking his head.

"What did you think of me?" He asks with a small grin, completely avoiding my question.

"Well, All i remember is walking into sociology and seeing a really hot guy slumped in the corner, and I really wanted to get to know you, so I decided to sit next to you and you just huffed at me.." I frown, "so I thought, maybe he was just in a bad mood.. so I sat next to you in a different lesson and you asked me for a pen, I didn't have one so you called me a slag" I narrow my eyes. Chase laughs, earning a glare.

"Sorry" He mumbles, "I just.. I didn't want to get too friendly with you" He shrugs.

"So you thought you'd just make me feel like shit, yeah?" I frown.

"It was the only way to keep you away, Ember" He sighs. "But I've given up on pushing you away, I really like you.. like, so fucking much" He admits.

"You want another beer?" He asks lowly, I shake my head. "Have you got anything else?" I ask and he nods.
"Come and pick" He says, getting up. I follow him to the kitchen, a room I hadn't been in yet, a marble counter in the middle of the room.

Chase stops at the counter, my hands lightly landing on his waist before I spin him round, putting my hands on his stomach as a place my lips on his. Chase immediately kisses back. I was honestly getting so used to this. He spins us round, his hands resting on the counter as my hands tangle in his hair. I begin to feel him hardening up again and I guessed if he'd really been that into me for such a long time, he'd appreciate me, maybe, just giving him a quick hand job.

My hands run down his chest, resting back on his stomach. I wanted to somehow get my hand into his trousers without looking like a complete freak, fumbling around with his belt. I feel his abs clench as my right hand lands on his belt line. He groans, pushing his hips against mine as he hardens a little more. His lips move to my neck, sucking lightly just below my ear, making me tilt my head back as small waves of pleasure shoot through me. He reattaches his lips to mine as I bring my hands down to undo his belt, Chase's breathing pattern changing. I undo his button, calmly unzipping him before my fingertips brush against his lower stomach. He grabs my wrist, placing it back on his chest before lifting me up and placing me on the counter.

I reach into his jeans, my hand slightly touching the upper part of his dick. I thought I had this boy wrapped around my little finger, until he grabs my wrist again.

"let me make you feel good, hm?" I whisper, Chases eyes fluttering open to meet mine.

"Ember, y-you're killing me" He groans, "but I don't want us to do anything we'll regret" He says, lightly pecking my jaw.

"You definitely wont regret this" I chuckle, slightly out of breath.

"Oh, I know I wont" He says with a grin, "you probably will though" He shrugs his hands running up my thighs to rest on my hips. I wouldn't.

"But I know for a fact you wont regret letting me just-" He says, his hand grazing along my clothed centre. I purse my lips together, trying not to show any kind of pleasure.

"And I definitely wouldn't regret making you cum baby" Chase says, adding pressure, making my eyes flutter shut. "What do you say?" He smirks as I squeeze my thighs together, his hand sandwiched between them.

"Mm, actions speak louder than words" He says, as he begins to drag down my trousers, leaving them to drop to the floor before gripping my thighs, his thumb pressing against my, still, covered clit. "Oh my" I breathe out, resting my forehead on his shoulder. "All you've got to do is say yes, Ember. You want more?" He asks, removing his thumb. I nod frantically, "say it" He says softly.

"Y-yes" I breathe, his right hand instantly entering my panties.

{A/n ohhhhh shiiiitttt}