28

"You kissed!? In this bed!?" Flo exclaims with a small grin.

I give her a small nod, slapping her lightly to get her to lower her voice.

"Just kissed.. nothing more right?" She frowns slightly.

"Well, no" I shrug, Flo obviously disbelieving me.

"Did you suck his dick? Am I laying in his cum?" She cringes, sitting up.

"Flo shut the fuck up, please" I scoff, "we just kissed, nothing else" I frown. After I said that, I felt a little disgusted letting Flo sleep in the bed I had not long ago been eaten out on, so I decided to make up an excuse to go and sleep on the sofa.

"Chase has probably wanked in this bed though, so yeah, you probably are laying in his cum" I shrug, Flo instantly climbing out of the bed with a shiver.

"I'm not sleeping in that bed" She states, opening Chases bedroom door. She tiptoes out and I head her footsteps head downstairs. I get up to follow, blinking a few times for my eyes to adjust to the darkness before bumping into a hard, yet squishy object.

"Shit" I curse, realising it was a person.

"Where you going?" Chase asks, hands now resting on my hips to steady my balance.

"Me and Flo are going to sleep downstairs, because she doesn't want to lay in your cum" I giggle, gazing up at Chase.

"Lay in my cum?" He chuckles, "but I didn't- we didn-" he frowns before I cut him off mid sentence.

"Shut the fuck up" I whisper, "i'm not on about that" I cringe. "I told her that you must have wanked in that bed and she's probably laying in your cum, and it disgusted her, so we're sleeping downstairs" I nod, gently tapping his bare stomach in order to get him to move.

"Ah, but she was also laying in your juices baby" He grins, pulling me back into him.

"Shut up!" I whisper, he was speaking way to loud for my liking.

"I never had time to tell you how fucking amazing you taste" He groans, giving me a lingering peck on the jaw.

Ok, Chase was the dirtiest boy i'd ever met. At school he did things with no care whatsoever, like stare at girls asses and just laugh when they notice, but that was just the typical boy behaviour at my school. Chase has always come across to me as a fuck boy, and a boy that has no shame in bedding a girl, which, by the looks of it is all true. But i mean, the things he's said to me in the past week are unbelievable. They disgust me yet make me feel so fucking good at the same time. Chase was one kinky boy, let me tell you.

I push Chase away from me, before walking down the stairs, Chase entering the bathroom and locking the door behind him.

As i get downstairs, Flo is on the sofa giving me a strange look. I sit next to her as she turns to me, cracking a small smile. "He ate you out?" She asks, with an amused expression.

"What? No!?" I frown, slapping her upper arm as I take the TV remote and switch on the TV, now feeling quite comfortable in his house.

"So when he said you taste so fucking good-" she trails off as I bury my head in my hands.

"Ember you fucking hoe" She grins, clapping her hands, "thats my fucking girl!" She giggles, slapping my thigh.

"Flo what the fuck is wrong with you!?" I raise my brows, running my hands over my face.

"Have you seen his dick?" She asks with a raised brow.