13

I wake up with my head on Chase's chest. Not something I wished for anyone else to know about. I lift my head off of Chase, turning my body and laying back down so that I was facing the other way, my head resting on the arm of the couch.

"Morning" Chase smirks as he glances at me.
"Hi" I smile. With me only remembering playing spin the bottle, I started to wonder why the fuck I had woken up on Chase. I hope I hadn't done anything stupid. I decided not do even question it, i kept quiet.

After everyone had completely woken up, I decided to make my way home with the hangover murdering me. I turn my key, creeping into the house before collapsing onto my bed and falling asleep. I'm woken by my Aunt around 4 hours later.

"Drinking at a young age is not good, My love" She tuts as she hands me a glass of water and some painkillers.

I give her a light tipped smile before downing the water with a pill. After giving me a lecture about underage drinking, i'm left alone to relax. It was Saturday and i had nothing else to do, other than watch Netflix, baring in mind it was already about 3pm. I grab my phone from my bedside table and order a pizza, to cut in half for Aunty May, cant forget about her. After a short wait, the pizza arrives and leave My Aunty half before running back upstairs and tucking in, shovelling my face whilst I search for a new series to watch.

Within what felt like five minutes, it had creeped up to 12am. I put the empty pizza box on the floor, taking a gulp of my coke before switching off my tv and laying back down. I decided, seeing as I had no plans for tomorrow, I would visit my mothers grave. Just as I was about to drift off my phone vibrates. I sigh, sitting back up to read the message.

From: Unknown: Hi

To: Unknown: Hello who's this?

I get no reply, this shit was weird. I roll my eyes to myself before drifting off to sleep.

Sunday Morning I bounce up out of bed, not something I do very often, but I was going to visit my mum. I get ready, throwing on some Jeans and a jumper, putting on a little bit of makeup before heading downstairs.

"You need to eat!" Aunty May calls out as I head to the door.

"I'll get something whilst I'm out" I call back as I slam the front door in a rush.

I make my way along the footpath, Mum's grave wasn't too far from my house. I stop off at a small supermarket, spotting mum's favourite flowers, Chrysanthemums. I remember I used to find the name really funny as a kid. I pick them up, grabbing a pre packed sandwich before heading to the tills.

"Someones birthday?" The cashier asks with a smile. I shake my head.

"Visiting my mums grave, they were her favourite" I smile slightly. The cashier gives me a sorrowed smile before handing me my change, and with that I was off.

I enter the graveyard, knowing my whole way around it with my eyes closed. I make my way to mums grave and seat myself down on the bench that was made in special memory of her.

"Hey mum" I smile at the grave stone.

Mums grave is beautifully decorated, with small pink and salmon pebbles around it, brightly coloured flowers and ornaments. I visited mum as often as I could. Its my get away place. Just to come and sit with my mother and talk about things I cant usually talk about with others.

"I got you some flowers" I smile as I place the flowers on her grave. "I'm missing you like crazy!"

"Sorry I didn't come to visit last week, mum. I was.. I was at a party, and I know you'd much rather me be out enjoying myself. But I didn't really enjoy myself, I honestly wish I'd came to see you instead. A boy, Lewis, he called me things, called me names and I ended up attacking him. I cut my hands, and knees, and people filmed it. Now i'm the talk of the school and everyone stares as I walk past. Chase, lewis' friend was there and he dragged me away, but when the principal asked what happened he just said it was none of his business because he hates me. Yesterday, I went to Jen's for a little gathering and the school caretaker was there and it was really weird, but don't worry he's only a year older. Well anyway we had a few drinks, and he ended up giving me a hickey, I'm sorry mum" I pout as I show the grave my hickey, anyone would think i've gone crazy. I open my sandwich packet and take a bite.

"Chase is really hot" I giggle with the food still in my mouth. I swallow before talking again.

"Mum, he's honestly beautiful. But we despise each other. And Friday-" i giggle. "Friday he helped we with a question in science and I tried making conversation, right? Earlier that week I helped a few younger kids with their maths work, turns out Chase was watching me the whole time, how fuc-" I cover my mouth, realising I had almost sworn in front of my Mother.

"Sorry" I frown.

"Anyway, he watched me help the younger kids, and then in science he said i'd be a good teacher; and he tried to be nice for once but ended up embarrassing himself because he said I was perfect. And he started stuttering on his words and he literally turned as red as a tomato mum! It was hilarious! But anyway, yesterday morning I woke up on him, literally ON him. and it was awkward as hell because we hate each other and I don't even know why I was that close to him because i was drunk. Again, I'm sorry, i drank a lot" I ramble on, taking bites of my sandwich here and there.

After 4 whole hours of talking to my mum about life, i decide to leave.
"See you soon mum, I love you" I smile.

I kiss my hand, before placing it on the headstone as I walk away.

I look down at my phone as I leave the graveyard gates, noticing I had a text.

From: Flo: Girl i heard about your antics with the caretaker x

To: Flo: It was a forfeit, nothing else x

From: Flo: Tell me all about it at school! He's hot though, you should talk to him x

To: Flo: will do! & no, definitely not x

I smile to myself as I make my way home, today had probably been the best day in a while, the first day in god knows how long where I'd actually felt relaxed.

{A/N; Yo! I'm literally crying,
this chapter triggered me.
I'm so grateful to still have
my mum. If any of you relate to
this chapter, I'm so sorry,
and I'm always here to talk}