19

"Thanks" Chase nods as I hand him the cigarette. "Come and chill" He smiles.

"I cant come and chill, Chase. Its ten thirty" I scoff making him chuckle.

"C'mon, You wanted us to be friends yet you don't want to come out" He smiles.

Chase was obviously high, eyes bloodshot and a little smaller than usual. I frown at him.

"Yeah, I want to be friends but at gone ten? Really?" I shake my head.

"C'mon, is your aunt asleep?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Watching tv in the living room" I shrug.
Chase glances down at my legs with a slight smirk before taking a small step closer to the front door.

"Please" He whispers, a small hint of urgency in his voice.

"Why?" I narrow my eyes, "do you want to come in?" I ask, opening the door for him.

"No, no, I just.. I wanted you to meet someone-" He gives me a lopsided smile, taking out his phone to check the time before sliding it back into his pocket with a sigh.

"-but its late, I understand.. I'll see you tomorrow?" He gives me a small smile before turning away, heading out of the garden and closing the gate behind him before strolling down the road.

"Wait, Chase!" I whisper, not wanting my Aunt to hear. Chase doesn't hear as he continues to walk away. I run upstairs, shoving on some joggers and a hoodie before quietly making my way back down with my phone in my hand.
I slip through the front door, making as little sound as i could before sprinting down the road to catch up with Chase.

"Chase!" I breathe out as I finally catch up. "Hey" I chuckle.

"You're quick to change your mind" He chuckles with a small shake of the head.
I smile in reply, catching my breath as we continue to walk.

"Who is it? That you want me to meet" I ask with a small frown.

"You'll see" Chase mumbles. "They might not be awake" He adds in, taking out his phone again to check the time.

"Stay close" Chase says lowly as we take a short cut through the industrial estate. I pick up the pace to match Chases walking speed, moving closer so that my shoulder brushed against his arm now and then.

We reach Finlay's road which I was familiar with, remembering Chase lived down this road too. We walk a little way down the road, coming to a halt at Chase's house. We walk up to the door and I cant help but notice the white Mercedes that was parked perfectly in the front garden. Chase turns his key in the lock. "Wait here" He says, "i'll only be a second" he adds in, giving me a light tipped smile. I nod, turning my back to the door to face the road.
After a minute or so, Chase returns, opening the door for me to step inside. I smile as a thankyou, shyly entering his house and standing in the hallway with my hands held together down in front of me.

"You'll have to be quiet cause' my mums asleep, but follow me.." Chase says, taking my wrist in his hand as he leads me upstairs. What does he mean by quiet and where the fuck is he taking me?

We enter what I guessed was Chases bedroom, and he pulls me over to sit on his bed. Chase turns to face me with a small frown.

"I- um.. I wanted you to meet my sister, Elsie, but she's slee-" He begins to say before he's cut mid sentence by the door opening and the cutest little dark haired, blue eyed girl, walking over with a small yawn.

"Hey you! You're supposed to be sleeping!" Chase whispers playfully as the little girl comes over to stand in between Chases legs, wrapping her small arms around his waist and resting her head on his stomach. Chase wraps his arms around her with a content sigh. I watch in awe, literally wanting to cry at how cute it was.