16

I had just come out of Maths. Yes. I went to Maths, round of applause to me!
It was Lunch and I was waiting for Flo at the lockers.

"Ember" I hear Chase approach me.

"Hi" I smile awkwardly.

"Uh-I.. I'm sorry" Chase gives me a lopsided smile.

"Sorry? For what?" I frown.

"For-" He mumbles as he glances around.

"What?" I chuckle.

"For kissing you Ember, I'm sorry. I didn't m- it meant nothing" He frowns slightly.

I take in a breath.

"Oh" I nod. "Ok" I shrug.

"Wait, Ember.. did you thin-"

"No, I didnt think anything of it. It was just a kiss, meant nothing" I nod with a small smile.

Chase nods, placing his hands in his front pockets. "So, am I still meeting you after school or-" he mumbles.

"You know what, i'm actually feeling quite tired, you know? after having that attack in the bathroom earlier.. so I think i'll just go straight home.. theres always another time though" I lie.

"Thats fine." Chase nods slightly. "I guess i'll see you around then.." He mumbles as he walks off.

Fucking dick. Fucking dick. Fucking fucker fuck that fucking dickhead fucking dick.
'The kiss meant nothing" yeah well fuck you Chase Miller, why the fuck!? What the fuck!?
So what? He kissed me just to make me like him or what? Why the fuck would you even bring your face anywhere near me if you didn't want to kiss me? I'm so fucking fed up.

"Hey" Flo bounds up to me.

"Hi" I sigh.

"You ok Em?" She frowns.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I nod as I take out a sandwich.

Flo narrows her eyes at me before flicking her hair behind her shoulder, taking a bite of her wrap.

"Chase got sent to my maths class" She laughs.

I don't give a shit

"Really? Why?" I ask.

"I dont know, he was in a mood and a half though" She chuckles.

He seemed to be in an alright mood when he spoke to me.

"So are you doing anything after school?" Flo asks.

I shake my head, swallowing my mouthful.

"Going straight home, I'm really tired" I shrug.

Flo nods understandingly before getting up to throw her wrapper in the bin.
Just as I finish my last bite the bell rings. I let out a loud groan, knowing Chase was in my lesson, before heading to sociology.

I had had a good sociology lesson, as most days, until the teacher decided we were going to have to sit boy/girl for a small activity. I sigh to myself, scanning the class for a boy to sit next to as the teacher had let us choose our own partners.

I seat myself next to Oliver. Oliver had autism and found it hard to communicate with others, he also had other learning difficulties but I didn't mind.