41

I let out a quiet noise of pleasure as I watched myself lower onto Chases painfully hard erection. It was late and he hadn't been at my house for long. He was supposed to have come over to talk about what went on at school earlier, but we had gotten distracted by other things.

"Fuckkk" Chase strains out as he guides me down, his hands squeezing my hips tightly.

I examine him carefully, a small bruise on his right cheekbone from the fight, but nothing more. "What?" He breathes out, completely loosing himself. I could already feel him twitching slightly inside me and I hadn't even started moving yet. "Nothing" I reply before placing my hands on his chest, moving my body up slightly, a small grunt leaving his lips.

"Hurry, Em" He breathes out with a small frown, his grip on my hips tightening as he thrusts back into me harshly, causing me to moan out loudly.

"Stop" I frown, grabbing his cheeks with my thumb and fingers in order for him to focus on my face. I was trying to act as dominant as possible, although it definitely wasn't working. He gazes up at me before giving me the cockiest smirk. "You're so fucki-"

My free hand trails from his chest to his hair and I lean down and kiss him before he had chance to speak. His hands now roaming my naked body as I begin to move. The both of us trying not to make too much noise as my aunty was in the room next door.

I felt amazing, and I was guessing Chase felt the same from the strained noises that were leaving his throat, his eyes glued shut as his lips part. We had only been going for a short while, but I could already feel my first orgasm approaching. My legs begin to shake before I release, Chase chuckling as he instantly flips us over, thrusting into me to chase his own high.
"Sorry" I breathe out, embarrassed at how quick it had taken me to orgasm.

Chase slows down a little, his lips latching onto my neck and sucking harshly, "You're not done" He states as his lips make their way back to mine. His hands were now gripping mine, holding them just above my head. Chase glances at my wrist and I watch the lust in his eyes completely disappear, although he was still thrusting. "Who bruised you" He asks, lips trailing back down to my neck.

"Chase, I-" I moan out, a little too loud.

"Shh" He chuckles as I watch the lust return.

"Please" I breathe out, as I unintentionally release for the second time, again extremely fast.

"Please what?" He asks with a grin, his thrusts deepening. He had seemed to have completely forgotten about the bruising on my wrist.

"Please carry on" I groan, "I'll tell you after" I mumble, my hand reaching for his behind in order for him to go deeper.

"Promise?" He asks, as I feel his dick twitch inside me.

"Mhmm" I nod frantically before he begins to move faster, chasing not only his own orgasm, but also my third.

The both of us had released not long after. Chase disposed the condom before climbing to bed beside me, pulling my naked body into his side before tucking a stray hair behind my ear.
I was completely worn out, and Chase knew that, although nothing was going to stop him asking about my wrist, which I was hoping he'd forgotten about.

"You made a promise-" He whispered, his index finger lightly tracing my nose. "-if you remember" He smirks.

I turn to face him, his hand finding its way under the covers to rest on my hip, running up the side of my thigh every so often as he listened to what I had to say.

"Please don't get mad" I say sternly.

He frowns a little, "cant promise that".