32

I was awoken by Chases mum flying through the door. She gives me a wide smile, lasting only half a second before it fades.

"Oh-I" She stutters, her eyes falling to Chase's joggers, which were still positioned at his mid-thigh, my body being the only thing covering his manly hood.

"I-im sorry, honestly I-" I say, turning the deepest shade of red.
Part of me wanted to get up and run but I couldn't as I didn't want to cause the embarrassment of Chase's mum seeing her seventeen year old sons dick.

"Don't be, Em" Chase says huskily, his eyes still glued shut.

Chases mum still stands there. As much as I wanted to give her the coldest glare in order for her to move, I still had the highest amount of respect for peoples parents seeing as I had none.

"Chase.. pull your trousers up" She scoffs, glancing between the two of us in shock.

"Mum, please just leave" Chase mumbles running a hand over his face, his sleepy voice having to be the hottest thing i've ever heard.

"I'll leave you and your sexual antics be, but if I ever walk in to such a sight again, Chase-" She warns.

"You wont, Ms Miller, I truly am sorr-"

"Don't be sorry, Ember" Chase chuckles, his eyes opening for the first time since his mum walked in. Chase was so chilled about the whole situation, whilst I was shitting fucking bricks.

"And maybe if you learned to knock before throwing yourself through the door, you won't ever walk into such a sight again" Chase rolls his eyes at his mum, giving her a small chuckle as she shuts the door to leave the both of us alone.

"This is so fucking embarrassing" I groan, climbing off of Chase. I accidentally glance down at his dick as I get up to stand beside the bed, Chase giving me a smirk as he pulls up his bottom layers, watching me sleepily. "Where you going, babe?" He chuckles, running a hand through his hair.

Chase had started calling me babe over the past week or so and I seriously loved it, but I couldn't help but notice that he called me Em a few moments ago. A nickname only my close friends and family call me, my mum called me Em, only people who i'm closest to call me that.
Chase calling me Em, and me not biting his head of in return made me realise how close we'd got, and how comfortable I felt around him, and It made me realise for the first time how much I really do love Chase Miller.
Chases mum seemed so nice, and she'd honestly got the worst second impression of me, walking in on me sleeping on top of her - three-quarter-naked - son and I was honestly so embarrassed, so I thought it was best to have a talk with her, seeing as she had no little children to look after as they were in Ireland.

"I'm going to talk to your mum" I sigh, heading for the door.

"Talk to my m- Ember, there no need" Chase frowns, propping himself up on his elbows.

"I dont want her to remember me as the girl she walked in on with her naked son, ok? I'm going to talk to her, I dont even know her fucking name" I roll my eyes, tucking my hair behind my ears.

"Its Julianna-mary-Jane" Chase nods. I frown slightly, giving him a small look of disbelief.
"Chase, honestly, whats her name?" I roll my eyes, placing a hand on my hip. Chase gives me a look, raising his eyes slightly.
"No, really, her names Julianna-Mary-Jane" He nods. Although it was a strange and long ass name, I gave him a small nod in return before closing the door behind me.

I creep down the stairs, I'm not sure why as I'd be faced by her within the next few seconds. I tug down Chases t-shirt a little lower than my mid thigh. Having to talk to her in only that added on to the embarrassment but I had no clue where my clothes were or even where the tumble drier was, and I highly doubted they'd still be in there.