14

Monday morning RE lessons suck. I hate my fucking school, I hate everyone there, i hate the teachers, I hate the world.
Lewis was being a total dick, trying to wind me up and mentioning things from the party which may I point out was two weekends ago, he's a cunt.

"-and then she started puking all over Chase" Lewis tells stories to the other classmates.

"Bullshit, I puked on the floor, why are you dragging your own best mate into your bullshit?" I frown.

"I'm not dragging anyone into anything, but i'll drag you to your fucking grave if you don't sh-"

What the fuck did he just say. What the actual fuck did he just fucking say!

I stand up, not even letting him finish his sentence. I knew if I wanted my education, and If i wanted my reputation to stay as good as it could get, I'd have to control my anger. But when someone says something as low as that, its not exactly easy for me to stay calm.

"Fuck you. Fuck your self. Fuck your family. YOU'RE A FUCKING CUNT, DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN YOU DICKHEAD. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOUR GUTS" I scream, storming out of class. The teacher not quite knowing what was going on. The teachers have kinda realised that when I get like that, they should just let me leave, just leave me alone.. unless I start getting violent and shit.

I run to the disabled toilet, unable to breathe, it was scary. I don't know what it feels like to have asthma, but my god I needed an asthma pump let me tell you. I get the to toilet, the pain in my chest unbearable. I pull down the handle but the door is locked. I begin to panic as I don't want anyone to see me like this. My breathing heavier than it ever has been before. I whimper and make the weirdest breathing sounds in the entire world, fuck knows what I was doing, i sounded like an alien.
"Please" I cry. "Please open the door" I sob.

"Ember?" I hear from inside the toilet.

"Chase. O-Open-" I try to speak.

The door swings open and I run inside, turning on the taps and splashing myself with water. I was sweating, and the water wasn't cooling me down in the slightest. "Ember, whats wrong!?" Chase frowns as he locks the door.

"I c-can't-" I stutter. "can't breath" I finally say, feeling weak as fuck.

"Hey, hey look at me" Chase says softly.

He grabs my hips and pushes me gently to the wall. "Calm down" He says lowly.

"I-c-cant cal-"

"Yes you can. You've done it before, you can do it again" Chase frowns. "Breathe" He orders softly.

I shake my head, the heavy breathing making me light headed "I can't" I sob. Chase grabs my hands, placing them on his chest before breathing at a steady pace.

"Focus on my breathing, Ember" He orders.

"I feel dizzy" I panic.

"Focus." He frowns.

I let out shaky breaths, focusing hard on Chases breathing pattern and I slowly relax. Chase wipes my tears, tucking a few stray hairs behind my ear before glancing down at my lips.

"Are you ok?" He asks with a small frown. I gulp.

"Stupid question, obviously not." Chase scoffs at himself. I begin to feel tears build up again, this time they weren't tears of anger. I don't know what kind of tears the were, i'm just a bit of a weirdo really.