23

"You hungry?" Chase asks as we pull away.

I chuckle lightly. "Kinda"

"I'm starving" He grins, "you wanna get a domino's?" He asks.

"Uh- yeah?" I shrug and Chase nods, continuing to walk.

"We'll order it to mine, yeah?" He smiles and I nod in reply. Chase takes out his phone, dialling the dominos number before ordering a pizza, after asking me what toppings I like of course.

"It should arrive just as we get to mine" He says, slipping his phone back into his pocket.

We walk at a steady pace, not saying much, but I felt comfortable. We had only had a quick kiss, but I didn't feel awkward afterwards which I guess is a good thing? Although i'm still not sure why Chase keeps kissing me, he'll probably want us to forget about it tomorrow. Chase is honestly not as bad as I thought, he has a whole different side to him and I fucking love it.

If Chase's personality was always like this, i'd have definitely fallen in love with him at first meet. Shame he's only nice when he wants to be. But i mean, we're civil now I guess, so a cheeky kiss now and then wont hurt. Will it?

We arrive at Chase's house. He tells me to make myself at home, which was hard to do since I'd only been to his house three times.
I stand behind him in the hallway, just kinda waiting for him to tell me what to do.
"You can take your shoes off if you like" He chuckles. "You don't have to, I guess if you leave them on and I decide to tell you about my underage escort business, you can get away quicker" He shrugs. I stand there wide eyed.

"I'm joking" He chuckles, "leave them on, take them off, up to you" he shrugs.

"Its respectful to take them off, not that i've ever had any for you" I nod, slipping my shoes off. Ok, maybe that was a bit too harsh.. I silently beat myself up about what I had just said, I didn't mean for it to come out that way. He didn't seem to take it too seriously though.

I follow him into the living room standing just inside the door way before he approaches me and lightly grabs my hips, guiding me to the couch. "Sit down" He chuckles. "Make yourself at home"

I smile slightly, placing my hands in my lap. His mum must have been upstairs, and his siblings had obviously gone back to Ireland.

The doorbell rings and Chase gets up to open the door, saying a quick 'cheers' to the pizza delivery guy and paying him the money, which he refused to let me go halves on, before coming in with the big box of pizza & two small boxes of potato wedges. We both dig in, in complete silence, Chase switching on the TV and putting some kind of comedy film on. It was pretty funny. "You have that slice" Chase says, pointing to the last slice of pizza.

"No, its fine, you can have it" I say, pushing the box to Chase.

"Suit yourself. I'll eat it" Chase shrugs monitoring my face for a reaction. I frown slightly, Chase chuckling. "Ember, eat the fucking pizza slice" He says, taking the pizza and shoving it between my teeth. I let out a small sound of surprise before biting down and ripping away a bit from the slice. Chase does the same, taking a bite too. "I guess we'll just share, hm?" He smiles. Putting the pizza back up to my lips.

An hour or so after demolishing the pizza, after finishing the film, Chase turns to me. I was taking a sip of my coke as he takes it off me, a little dripping on my jeans, "Hey!" I frown as he places it on the table but he completely ignores me, smashing his lips against mine. I'm slightly taken back by this but soon relax, placing my fingertips at the base of his neck, my palms lightly resting on his chest.

"Wheres your mum" I murmur though the kiss.

"Not here" He mumbles back. "Ireland" He adds in before swiping his tongue along my bottom lip in hope for entrance.