One

Marie Cousins P.O.V
The car ride was long and silent. I finally reached the apartment in Pasadena. I took a deep breath as I took my suitcase out of my car. I dragged it along the sidewalk. I hurried along to the door, which I couldn't seem to open. It wasn't locked or anything, It's almost like there's a force taking me away from the entrance to the building. Marie you can do this. I took a hold of the door handle and swung it open, and I was greeted by a short guy with glasses.

"Oh hi um I'm Marie." I said to the guy, and I held out my hand.

"I'm Leonard. Are you moving in here?" Leonard asked with a curious facial expression.

"No I'm looking for Sheldon Cooper." I said, not realizing I was giving a total stranger information about my life

"Why?"

"Do you know where he is or not?"

"Yeah he's upstairs. I'll take you there."

~

"This is Sheldon's apartment." Leonard said.

"Thanks." I replied and knocked on his door.

"No problem. Marie right?"

"Yeah. I'll see you around."

I gave Leonard a smile, and turned my attention back to the big door in front of me, which the look was soon changed to a brown haired women.

"Can I help you?" The women asked.

"Is Sheldon around?" I asked nervously.

"Yes he is, but do you want to tell me why you want to talk to my fiancée?"

"I'm Marie Cousins, the girl from Portland. Sheldon invited me to your wedding."

"Oh you're Marie. Okay c'mon in and make yourself at home. I'll get Sheldon. He'll be so happy to see you." The women exclaimed and ran out of the room.

Sheldon Cooper P.O.V
"Sheldon!" Amy said as she walked in the room full of excitement.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Come to the living room it's a surprise!" Amy exclaimed, despite her knowledge that I strongly detested surprises.

"Someone is here to see you!"

I walked unwillingly out of my bedroom, and my could feel my own face light up when I saw the face of Marie Cousins standing by the couch.