Two

Marie Cousins P.O.V
"Hey Sheldon." I said and waved to him.

"I can't believe you came!" Sheldon exclaimed and ran closer to me.

"Well I did."

"So how are you?"

"Well I'm divorced for the second time, I have 10 fish, and I'm a consoler. How about you?"

"Couldn't be better!"

"Well that's good that you're getting married and your life is great and perfect."

"Everything okay?" The women asked and walked over to me.

"Yeah it's just that Sheldon's brother and I used to date back in high school and I'm not sure how things are gonna be, if he still came." I replied.

"It's okay I didn't tell him I invited you." Sheldon said with a smile.

"WHAT?" My voice suddenly raised.

"I didn't tell anybody I invited you expect Amy over here." Sheldon said and pointed to the brown haired women.

"Sheldon you can't just-" I started to say but decided it was pretty much worthless to argue with a quirky genius like Sheldon Cooper who will bring math into a relationship issue.

"Anyways I have to check into my hotel I'll see you guys later. It was nice to meet you Amy." I said and dragged my suitcase across the floor to the door which I jumped back from as soon as I heard a knock.

"I'll get it." Sheldon said full of excitement and ran to the door like a kid in a candy shop.

Sheldon opened the door, and standing there were the rest of the Cooper family.